Poz Guy Pretends to Be Deaf for Stealth Fucking

Everybody lies, Jake thought to himself as he knocked on his next trick's door. Jake pulled the same routine that had worked for him a few times before. When he met Chris, he explained that he had a 85% hearing deficiency in both ears. It was a total lie, but the only way Jake figured he could fuck a nice ass raw since he found out he was poz a year before. They were almost twins: both in their earlier 20s at nearly 5 ft 11, 130 pounds, with slight athletic builds. J ake was a slight shade tanner than Chris, but, otherwise, as Chris joked at one point, they could pass as each other's stunt double should the need arise.

Chris was very excited to see Jake. After exchanging small talk, and enjoying a couple glasses of wine, Jake found himself on the floor of Chris' living room while he artfully injected his tongue down Chris's throat. The makeout session progressed quickly to Chris' bed. Jake was getting excited thinking about the devious plan about to unfold as Chris aggressively gave Jake head. Jake matched Chris' aggressiveness and flipped him onto his back and went down on Chris' rock-hard dick. Jake let his tongue stroll around Chris' balls, and found its way to Chris' smooth, tight hole. Quickly, Jake jabbed his tongue at the hole as if a prelude for the bigger jab he had planned for Chris, who responded by moaning and bucking his hips. "Damn, that feels amazing." Chris said, which encouraged Jake to tongue-fuck his hole even more aggressively. Jake made sure to leave a lot of spit on the hole to aid the upcoming penetration.

Jake lifted up Chris' legs and positioned himself missionary-style to enter Chris' hole. Chris was caught a little off-guard by the sudden movements but quickly asked, "Are you clean?" As he had done many times before with many guys, Jake pretended to not hear Chris's question properly and answered, "Yeah, I'm a top." Chris wasn't sure if Jake really heard and understood the question, but, he didn't have time to protest, as Jake quickly slipped his thick cock head into Chris' hole. "Mmmmm...." Chris moaned while Jake pressed the rest of himself inside his hole. Jake didn't have an especially long cock, but it was thick from tip to base; and he knew how to use it to minimize pain and maximize pleasure. Many guys would attest, he was a natural top. "Just don't cum in me" Chris said in a louder than usual voice to try and ensure his 'deaf' lover would hear. Jake answered unexpectedly, "Yeah, it feels good. You're hot!" Chris was turned on by the thick tool filling his hole, but was also concerned that Jake wasn't hearing him. He raised his voice a notch and repeated his instruction "Don't cum in me."

Again, Jake disregarded the remark and offered a reply that didn't fully make sense, "Yeah, okay, I can go faster" quickening his pace. The concern roaming about in Chris' head quickly faded as the thick cock in his ass quickened from a moderate thrusting to a full on ass-pounding. "Oh fuck!" Chris blurted out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck.!" Jake continued the frantic pace, "I love fucking your ass. I can't wait to cum inside you!" "No..." Chris moaned, "no cum!" Jake kept fucking and retorted, "Yeah, I shoot a big load" as he continued to fake his obliviousness. Jake gave Chris a few especially deep thrusts to distract him from the conversation. And it worked. "Oh my GOD!" Chris had a difficult time saying as he alternated between clenching his teeth and gasping for air, "Feels so .. fucking.. GOOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Jake continued to drill Chris' hole, while Chris grabbed at Jake's cock as if trying to prevent the cum building-up inside to prevent it from escaping. "You want more?" Jake asked. "Yes! God yes! FUCK ME ! FUCK ME!!!" Chris wailed. "Ready for my cum?!" Jake asked as he continued his vicious assault on Chris' ass. Jake was rock-hard at the thought of unloading his poz jizz into his hot, unsuspecting victim. "Fuck! unh... no... please don't cum in me!" Chris yelled in an even louder voice. "Good. You're gonna get it" Jake replied as he continued the assault on Chris' ass. Again Chris attempted to make himself understood "Don't cum. Please don't cum in me!" Jake didn't hesitate with his response, "Fuck yeah, beg for my cum!" as he continued piston-fucking.

Chris was growing anxious that Jake didn't seem to hear him properly, but he was also getting close to cumming, and his better judgment was quickly slipping away. Ever the experienced one, Jake leaned forward and covered Chris's mouth with one hand as he continued to fuck. He probed a couple of fingers into Chris' mouth so that Chris could no longer verbally protest. "I'm gonna fill your ass with so much cum!" Jake insisted. Chris tried to protest and moan, but Jake held his fingers firmly on his tongue and Chris's words were not recognizable. Chris gave in to the pleasure and forcefulness of Jake and expel Jake's fingers long enough to announce his change of heart, "Yeah FUCK ME! Cum in me!"

Jake and Chris were both nearly ready to blow their loads. Chris was virtually panting with anticipation as he felt Jake's cock tighten even more in his hole. "Take my charged load, you slut!" Jake yelled as he unloaded deep inside Chris' hole. Chris was slightly puzzled by the word "charged" but didn't give it much of a thought as he felt his ass getting slippery and wet. A fraction of a second later, Chris was jerking his cock and shooting his load all over his chest and stomach. "Oh fuck!!!" Chris yelled as he felt Jake's cum filling his hole, his own cum exploding onto his torso.

Jake slowed down but still slowly fucked his cum into Chris' hole a few more times to make sure Chris got every drop. Chris pulled Jake into an embrace and kissed him passionately. Jake pulled away for a moment, "Thanks for letting me cum in you. That was amazing." Chris responded only by kissing Jake again.

Nothing like a plan coming together, Jake thought to himself.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

This is so hot--and so true. It's rare that a top forces a load into a bottom. It's way hotter when a top makes the bottom dude WANT his load, by opening him up slow and making it feel so awesome that neither can resist the inevitable breeding. Nice, man.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...