Cheating Boyfriend Forgets to Sign Out of Facebook

Steven rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he tried to awaken. He sat down at the desk in the bedroom and lifted up the laptop as he started to think about his day. He was still a bit sleepy and didn't fully process what he saw in front of him until he read it a couple of times over. His boyfriend, Taylor, had apparently forgotten to sign out of facebook. Steven would not have given it a second look except that two words jumped off the screen at him: poz and fuck. Steven did a double-take and re-read the last few messages that appeared on the screen:

Mitchell: You want some cock tonight, my little poz cum slut?

Steven: Hell yeah! You better fuck me right. ;-)

Steven's jaw dropped as he tried to make sense of the message. Was his boyfriend, Taylor, cheating on him? And was he fucking a guy with HIV? Steven couldn't believe it. He read through the series of e-mail messages and his heart sank as he realized that his lover and "Mitchell" had been apparently chatting and fucking for nearly six months.

After reading through some of the messages, Steven was starting to piece it all together. His stomach turned as he scanned through and read bits and pieces. Apparently, Taylor met Mitchell at the club. And, Taylor had constructed a web of lies to conceal his affair. Steven's attention jumped across multiple messages:

Taylor: I would LOVE to get fucked by your big dick!

Mitchell: You know i'm poz , right?

Taylor: I don't care. I want to feel you big dick in me raw!!!

Mitchell: Good, because your ass is mine!

Steven tried to convince himself that it was just dirty talk; and he tried to believe that nothing happened beyond that. The next message he came across was as informative as it was devastating:

Taylor: oh my God! my ass is still sore from two days ago! You fucked me so fucking good! I can't get enough! Please fuck me again soon!

Mitchell: hehehe .. yeah, I knew you'd like it. I love pumping my cum deep up your ass. Your soo fucking hot.

Taylor: I want MORE !!!!

Steven was trying to hold back tears, but could not stop reading through the messages. He scanned for his name, in the hopes that maybe his lover felt some kind of regret; and he continued to try and make sense of why his love of three years would cheat on him, let alone with a guy with HIV. Another series of messages caught his eye:

Mitchell: Do you ever feel guilty for cheating on Steven?

Taylor: Not really .. I really like Steven. He's really sweet. But, he's so bad in bed; and he has such a tiny dick. Im doing him a favor by being with him. I don't think anybody would stay with him as long as me.

Mitchell: Oh, so you just love me for my big cock then?

Taylor: Noo ! I LOVE everything about you ! You're perfect! Your face is gorgeous, your body is flawless .. that would be enough. Your huge cock is just a bonus!

Mitchell: Good .. you're gonna get some more bonus tonight. ;-)

He was so upset, that Steven was trembling. Steven knew that he was "below average" down there. And he always felt a little clumsy in bed. But, he never felt that he was bad in bed. Was he? The realization that Steven was a terrible fuck coupled with a tiny cock raised his blood pressure; and he felt his face heating up as his frustration continued to build. The next series of messages were almost impossible for him to believe.

Mitchell: So, do you think Steven realized I was fucking you when you were on the phone with him earlier?

Taylor: Nahh .. he had no clue. When I came home, everything was normal and boring as usual.

Mitchell : Cool .. that was hott! You were so loud when I was drilling you. I can't believe he didn't catch on.

Taylor: I know .. I almost dropped the phone when you started ramming me. lol.

Steven tried to comprehend what he was reading. He then recalled the time Taylor called him and "stubbed his toe" as Taylor explained. Steven replayed the conversation in his mind and made the terrible realization of what actually occurred. Taylor was out of breath and in pain, as Stephen recalled. Taylor said he "stubbed his toe" and that's why he was cursing in pain .. "fuck! shit! fuck! fuck!" As Stephen remember the conversation, his anger swelled; but he was surprised to find that his cock was swelling just as much.

"How could he talk to me while he was getting fucked?" Steven wondered as he found himself unexepectedly turned on at the thought of it. He contiuned to peruse the messages and came across another exchange that caught his eye:

Taylor: Oh fuck .. I had a sticky situation with Steven.

Mitchell: ??

Taylor: well, last night after you fucked me, i came home and went right to bed. i was too tired to shower. this morning when i woke up, i felt my boxers were wet near my ass. and mitchell had spooned me when i slept. i checked the front of his boxers and they were all wet. your load leaked out of me as i slept and drenched both mine and his boxers. LOL

Mitchell: hilarious! what did you do ?

Taylor: I kinda freaked for a moment. then i decided to just pull his boxers down and give him head. i then cleaned up his cum with his wet boxers. i hope you don't mind me rubbing your cum on his dick. lol.

Mitchell: LMAO .. well from what you told me about his little loads, sounds like he could use some more cum on his dick.

Taylor: haha.. true! damn, i wanna get fucked right now. maybe i'll call in sick to work.

Tears streamed down Steven's face. He never felt so humiliated in all his life. Yet, he was also surprised to find out how hard he had become as he read it. He wasn't just upset. He was jealous of Taylor. Clearly Taylor was crazy about Mitchell and his big cock. For a moment, Steven had wanted to know what that felt like.

He continued scrolling through conversations, especially wanting to find out why Taylor would fuck a hiv + guy.

Mitchell: so, when ru gonna get tested?

Taylor: idk .. i don't really wanna know. i mean im prolly poz by now since i've taken so many of your loads.

Mitchell: yeah .. could be .. i'm on meds with a low viral count .. but u can still get pozzed. ru cool with that?

Taylor: ive thought about it a lot, obviously. but it's a small price to pay for the best fucks of my life. i can't ever stop taking your cock!!!

Mitchell: good, i can't get enough of your ass.

Steven was so confused. Taylor never bottomed for him. The best Steven could hope for was oral. And Steven felt like a fool for believing the excuses Taylor made up. Apparently, Taylor didn't have gastrointestinal problems like he led on (his reason for no anal.) And Taylor was never into topping. Some of the more infuriating messages were the shortest ones that Steven read.

Taylor: FUCK ME SOON! I NEED IT ! I NEED YOUR BIG DICK! CALL ME SOON!

Steven realized that he was now stroking his cock as he read through the Facebook messages. He was still upset, but more turned on that he ever imagined he could be by such a discovery. As his excitement began to trump his anger, he continued to quickly scan through messages for more hints of the sexcapades his "little poz cum slut" had partaken.

Taylor: I've never had ass to mouth before. That was awesome ! I love having you fill both holes!

Mitchell: yeah that was hott! glad i got to cum some in each hole. you deep throat well. sorry i choked you a few times.

Taylor: don't worry, i fucking loved that! so much fucking cock in my mouth was intense. i can't decide if i like ur dick in my mouth or ass more.

Mitchell: well i'll just keep fucking both like today, then. :P

Taylor: FUCK yes !!!

Steven jerked his little cock furiously, now hoping to read more of these indiscretions.

Taylor: man, that was crazy! if Steven had woken up, we would have been seriously busted. but that was so fucking hot!

Mitchell: i knew you'd like that. next time we should crack the door open while i fuck you in the hallway.

Taylor: hell no! LOL .. i'm surprised he didn't hear me moan through the door. it's a good thing you had your hand around my mouth. we shouldn't fuck in my house any more, mitch, unless it's an emergency. ;-) i don't wanna ruin a good thing!

Mitchell: yeah, true. i hope he didn't step in any cum the next morning on his way into the bathroom. :)

Steven was close to cumming, but yearned for some more hot sex stories in the messages, and Taylor's inbox was not short on good reading material.

Mitchell: so what did you think of Marcus?

Taylor: oh he was good .. not as good as you though. I liked that he came first.

Mitchell: oh yeah .. it was good to use his cum as lube.

Taylor: I KNOW ! i LOVED that.

Mitchell: he's in town a few more days. u wanna play some more?

Taylor: YES!!! as much as we can !!!! i'll be sore for a month, but i don't care!

Mitchell: wow .. you really love poz cock up your ass don't you?

Taylor: omg, you guys just know how to fuck!

Mitchell: i've got another friend you'll like. he's hung and poz too.

Taylor: GIVE ME!!! and let me know if there's anything else u want me to do with you. i'll do anything for you!!!

Mitchell: anything?!

Taylor: Yes ! ANYTHING !

Mitchell: good because next time i fuck you, i'm gonna piss in your mouth and ass afterwards.

Taylor: oh shit, that sounds fucking hott !

Mitchell: you're gonne be leaking my cum and piss out your hole all night.

Taylor: i want it! when can i see you next?

Mitchell: whenever ur free next , ur mine.

Taylor: FUCK YES !

Steven couldn't take it any more, he jerked his tiny dick with wild abandon as he imagined his boyfriend getting pummeled by large cocks and opening his mouth to a load of dirty piss. Within seconds, Steven's tiny load made it's appearance and left a few drips on his lower belly.

After a few moments, Steven returned to reality; and felt the shame and anger building once again. Moreover, though, he felt oddly motivated now. He opened a new tab in the web browser and started to post an ad on Craigslist, entitled: Seeking Hung Poz Cock. If you can't beat them, join them, Steven thought to himself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 months later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

Nice writing style, I agree. I've been in near similar shoes to Stephen (TG not short below, but average only). So such a conflicted set of reactions. I could easily follow Stephens getting aroused. But also the sadness that his supposed lover didn't have the balls to be open and honest. Would Stephen have been less hurt? Maybe not, but guys like Taylor are just jerks and I've known a few "Taylors".

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...