Help Required: Best U.S Cities To Visit...?

CumDepo

Greetings.... Ah. Where to begin...

So you will be here for the three months? Doing pretty unlimited travel?

Wow....I have traveled all over the US, working for an airline, and have some good ideas, but they are of course my tastes. Hope others will throw in some ideas that I don't have.. So, lets start west to east, assuming you'll arrive on the west coast..

San Francisco

You could stay all three months in SF, and be a content little pig right there. I lived in SF for 8 years and miss it. Hot men and hot sex. There are some sex clubs (Mack, Eros, Blow buddies) and bathhouses which are just beyond the city (Steamworks, watergarden) But posting here or bbrt or walking the street, and you'll find it.

Los Angeles/West Hollywood

Being from SF, there is this north/south rivalry, and so I have not spent a lot of time there, but it is the second largest city in the US, since it surpassed Chicago, and I usually have a good time there. Check out Slammers - a great sex club there, as well as the nearby leather bars

Palm Springs

One of the three big gay resorts in the US - this one is landlocked in the desert with no beach, but lots of gay guest houses with pools. Check the site for Helios - they have monthy sex parties that go on all night and are as piggy as it gets. Book your room right there so you are in the center of the action.

Seattle/Portland

Great cities to visit too, with a young vibrant scene. Portland is more earthy/cruncy, Seattle is more techie. Check out the Cuff - lether bar in Seattle.

Vancouver BC

Cross the boarder into Canada for one of my most favorite cities. Awesome gay village - great leather bar pumpjack. Several bathhouses. Those Canadians are a little less inhibited than us americans. Stanley park is awesome too for biking and cruising.

Denver

A great western city; Good size gay population; Wrangler is a great bar; Denver Swim Club is the bathhouse that can be great, depending on the day and who is there. I've been filled with lots of sperm there, and did a photoshoot for them. One of the pics on my bbrt profile in a three way is from that photo shoot.

Dallas

Probably the best city in Texas for hot men and sex. The bathhouse is hit/miss. The countrywestern bar iRoundup and JRs are both great places to meet hot guys. I'm not a huge fan of texas, but I usually have fun when I go there.

CHICAGO

This is on your must-see list. The former second-largest city in the US, is also the second-largest for piggy hot men in my view. You won't be there for IML (Come back in May for that) but even without IML there, it is awesome. Things to do:

-Jackhammer - upstairs is a twink dancebar, and downstairs is a dirty leather bar called "the hole" Downstairs is only open I think on Friday and Sat - but when I am there, I always leave with cum dripping down my leg. Then when you go upstairs, you just might find some young twink boy to take back to your hotel to fuck.

-Touche - another leather bar next door to Jackhammer

-Steamworks - part of the same one as in Berkley CA - Always a good time there

-Heart-o-Chicago motel - this is the place to stay --it looks like a cute 50s motel; Its no Mariott, but the rooms are pretty clean and it is right near the leather bars. I usually get a room there and post a party on BBRT - and you'll find other guys there doing the same.

-Leather Archive and Museum - Since I am a member, I would be remiss if I didn't suggest that you visit to learn about the leather history in the US and the world - its appropriately near the leather bars, but open during the day.

New Orleans

-A unique city in the US with an international flair. The French Quarter has the reputation of being the most wild party city in the US for gay and straight alike. It is one of the few places in the US that allows you to drink out in the streets 24/7. It really is a beautiful too. Not as much for leather bars, but trust me on this - the straight guys who come there drop their inhibitions and are more willing to try things that they might not try at home.

Fort Lauderdale

This is the big gay city of the south - lots of gay guys move there for the warm weather in the winter. Good bars, good leather scene, and a good bathhouse. Also, the same Slammer sex club from LA has another one in FT L. I always have a piggy time at Slammer

Miami

I love miami. Its more international/Latio. If you love latino boys, check out the miami beach/south beach area. They all have huge cocks.

Key West

Another gay resort area - You should check this out and stay at Island House. It is a combination bathhouse/gay guest house/restaurant/bar/gym all rolled into one. The rooms are very upscale, and can be expensive. But if you can do it, you'll have a great time

Washington DC

If you get to the east coast first, MAL (Mid-Atlantic Leather) weekend is in the middle of January. It is on MLK weekend, and since this is an election year, the innauguaration is the Tuesday after MAL weekend. So as long as Obama gets reelected, one of the innauguration parties will surely be for gay/lesbian people. If for some reason he does not get reelected, you should then leave the country immediately after that weekend. Oh - and there are other leather bars too - Eagle, Omega, Green Lantern

Philadelphia

Don't skip PHL on your way from DC to NY. Its a great city with a slightly more on the edge population than DC or NY. They are in the shadow of both cities, and work extra hard to prove that they are a great city, and they are.

New York

You can't go wrong or have a bad time here. Lots to see and do. Lots of men all over. Stay in the center of the city - midtown - near hells kitchen. The problem with NY is that since there are so many men to choose from, if you are more than a few blocks away, it is too much trouble, and they will look for someone closer. The Eagle is a great bar - esp on Thursday. Avoid the bathhouses - they are trashy. There are lots of sex parties all over town - check postings on bbrt for them.

Provincetown

The third gay resort city in the US. In the summer it has the highest percentage of gay people in one location - just about everyone there is gay. The gay bars outnumber the one or two straight bars. The dick dock under the boatslip is packed with men at night getting fucked. In the winter it does get quiet - but I live there year-round, and there is a small but fun year round population. Saturday nights in the winter the town gets busy - but the rest of the week it is dead. Summer everyday is busy.

Montreal

Cross the border again for those uninhibited canadians. Lots of bars and bathhouses. GI Joe is the more dirty bathhouse for us. Its a great city to not miss

TORONTO

Top of the list in my view is TORONTO. It is one of the best kept secrets. Most people think Montreal is the piggy city - and it is, but I think Toronto even tops that. It is a larger city than montreal. The bathhouses in Toronto are more clean and polished than in Montreal, but the men are just as dirty and piggy. Steamworks has another locaiton in Toronto. (In fact, I've been to EVERY steamworks - Toronto, Chicago, Berkley, Seatle, Vancouver!)

OK hope you made it to the bottom of the list, since I kept the best for last.

Enjoy your visit!

Guest GoodExercise

NiceHard1 is right about Chicago. If you are here on the first Monday of the month, you can attend CumUnion at Steamworks. Whenever you are here, you will have plenty of raw fun. Also consider Man's Country bathhouse. Post your visit on BBRT.

So you will be here for the three months? Doing pretty unlimited travel?

Wow....I have traveled all over the US, working for an airline, and have some good ideas, but they are of course my tastes. Hope others will throw in some ideas that I don't have.. So, lets start west to east, assuming you'll arrive on the west coast..

San Francisco

You could stay all three months in SF, and be a content little pig right there. I lived in SF for 8 years and miss it. Hot men and hot sex. There are some sex clubs (Mack, Eros, Blow buddies) and bathhouses which are just beyond the city (Steamworks, watergarden) But posting here or bbrt or walking the street, and you'll find it.

Los Angeles/West Hollywood

Being from SF, there is this north/south rivalry, and so I have not spent a lot of time there, but it is the second largest city in the US, since it surpassed Chicago, and I usually have a good time there. Check out Slammers - a great sex club there, as well as the nearby leather bars

Palm Springs

One of the three big gay resorts in the US - this one is landlocked in the desert with no beach, but lots of gay guest houses with pools. Check the site for Helios - they have monthy sex parties that go on all night and are as piggy as it gets. Book your room right there so you are in the center of the action.

Seattle/Portland

Great cities to visit too, with a young vibrant scene. Portland is more earthy/cruncy, Seattle is more techie. Check out the Cuff - lether bar in Seattle.

Vancouver BC

Cross the boarder into Canada for one of my most favorite cities. Awesome gay village - great leather bar pumpjack. Several bathhouses. Those Canadians are a little less inhibited than us americans. Stanley park is awesome too for biking and cruising.

Denver

A great western city; Good size gay population; Wrangler is a great bar; Denver Swim Club is the bathhouse that can be great, depending on the day and who is there. I've been filled with lots of sperm there, and did a photoshoot for them. One of the pics on my bbrt profile in a three way is from that photo shoot.

Dallas

Probably the best city in Texas for hot men and sex. The bathhouse is hit/miss. The countrywestern bar iRoundup and JRs are both great places to meet hot guys. I'm not a huge fan of texas, but I usually have fun when I go there.

CHICAGO

This is on your must-see list. The former second-largest city in the US, is also the second-largest for piggy hot men in my view. You won't be there for IML (Come back in May for that) but even without IML there, it is awesome. Things to do:

-Jackhammer - upstairs is a twink dancebar, and downstairs is a dirty leather bar called "the hole" Downstairs is only open I think on Friday and Sat - but when I am there, I always leave with cum dripping down my leg. Then when you go upstairs, you just might find some young twink boy to take back to your hotel to fuck.

-Touche - another leather bar next door to Jackhammer

-Steamworks - part of the same one as in Berkley CA - Always a good time there

-Heart-o-Chicago motel - this is the place to stay --it looks like a cute 50s motel; Its no Mariott, but the rooms are pretty clean and it is right near the leather bars. I usually get a room there and post a party on BBRT - and you'll find other guys there doing the same.

-Leather Archive and Museum - Since I am a member, I would be remiss if I didn't suggest that you visit to learn about the leather history in the US and the world - its appropriately near the leather bars, but open during the day.

New Orleans

-A unique city in the US with an international flair. The French Quarter has the reputation of being the most wild party city in the US for gay and straight alike. It is one of the few places in the US that allows you to drink out in the streets 24/7. It really is a beautiful too. Not as much for leather bars, but trust me on this - the straight guys who come there drop their inhibitions and are more willing to try things that they might not try at home.

Fort Lauderdale

This is the big gay city of the south - lots of gay guys move there for the warm weather in the winter. Good bars, good leather scene, and a good bathhouse. Also, the same Slammer sex club from LA has another one in FT L. I always have a piggy time at Slammer

Miami

I love miami. Its more international/Latio. If you love latino boys, check out the miami beach/south beach area. They all have huge cocks.

Key West

Another gay resort area - You should check this out and stay at Island House. It is a combination bathhouse/gay guest house/restaurant/bar/gym all rolled into one. The rooms are very upscale, and can be expensive. But if you can do it, you'll have a great time

Washington DC

If you get to the east coast first, MAL (Mid-Atlantic Leather) weekend is in the middle of January. It is on MLK weekend, and since this is an election year, the innauguaration is the Tuesday after MAL weekend. So as long as Obama gets reelected, one of the innauguration parties will surely be for gay/lesbian people. If for some reason he does not get reelected, you should then leave the country immediately after that weekend. Oh - and there are other leather bars too - Eagle, Omega, Green Lantern

Philadelphia

Don't skip PHL on your way from DC to NY. Its a great city with a slightly more on the edge population than DC or NY. They are in the shadow of both cities, and work extra hard to prove that they are a great city, and they are.

New York

You can't go wrong or have a bad time here. Lots to see and do. Lots of men all over. Stay in the center of the city - midtown - near hells kitchen. The problem with NY is that since there are so many men to choose from, if you are more than a few blocks away, it is too much trouble, and they will look for someone closer. The Eagle is a great bar - esp on Thursday. Avoid the bathhouses - they are trashy. There are lots of sex parties all over town - check postings on bbrt for them.

Provincetown

The third gay resort city in the US. In the summer it has the highest percentage of gay people in one location - just about everyone there is gay. The gay bars outnumber the one or two straight bars. The dick dock under the boatslip is packed with men at night getting fucked. In the winter it does get quiet - but I live there year-round, and there is a small but fun year round population. Saturday nights in the winter the town gets busy - but the rest of the week it is dead. Summer everyday is busy.

Montreal

Cross the border again for those uninhibited canadians. Lots of bars and bathhouses. GI Joe is the more dirty bathhouse for us. Its a great city to not miss

TORONTO

Top of the list in my view is TORONTO. It is one of the best kept secrets. Most people think Montreal is the piggy city - and it is, but I think Toronto even tops that. It is a larger city than montreal. The bathhouses in Toronto are more clean and polished than in Montreal, but the men are just as dirty and piggy. Steamworks has another locaiton in Toronto. (In fact, I've been to EVERY steamworks - Toronto, Chicago, Berkley, Seatle, Vancouver!)

OK hope you made it to the bottom of the list, since I kept the best for last.

Enjoy your visit!

I love you.

I have been dying to get out and travel and go to places to have sex and meet hot guys and learn to become more of a pig slut. I have heard quite a bit about chicago. I had no idea there were so many clubs and sex clubs there. I heard of two clubs that sounded like fun so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. I completely forgot that the National Leather Archive is there too. I already have heard about new Orleans and that sounds something that I need to do. And yes I have heard about IML in chicago where the bars are filled with leather men and walking down the street they are everywhere and various sex parties around the hotels and everywhere. And with that many leathermen there is probably quite a bit of barebacking going on. I'm glad you have been able to travel and experience all these places.

I am curious about North Carolina though. I know that sex places in NC/SC are rare and hard to find. But there have been nudist, bear, and leather groups in North Carolina in the past and still are some so I am wondering if there is lots of sex there but if it's just hidden more or maybe more exclusive. I live close to north carolina is why I am asking. But I have been thinking about Fort Lauderdale alot. Never been but it's closer to home then Chicago. It sounds like it would be fun. Thanks for inspiring the horny travelers :)

I have hosted a couple of bb sex parties in Charlotte, NC. The Red Roof Inn is popular for this as it is motel setup (guys don't have to pass by a reception desk and can park in front of your room). Just post an ad on BBRT and wait.

And thank you NiceHard1 for the tips. I saw you at MAL in January in peeboy's room. Next time I will introduce myself.

I have hosted a couple of bb sex parties in Charlotte, NC. The Red Roof Inn is popular for this as it is motel setup (guys don't have to pass by a reception desk and can park in front of your room). Just post an ad on BBRT and wait.

And thank you NiceHard1 for the tips. I saw you at MAL in January in peeboy's room. Next time I will introduce myself.

Interesting. There is a red roof in around my area too which I hear is popular. I was just curious if a city with very little sex clubs and gloryholes to almost none and few gay bars can be that sexual. I have been to charlotte before and I remember there being no glory holes or sex clubs. But I did go to Woodshed on a friday night and it looked like a lot could happen. I kept having guys insist that I come saturday night as well and that saturday night would be fun. It could be "possible" that a bar like that has sex going on in there. That does not happen in my area despite me living a big city like area.

But it could be that in cities like charlotte because of the lack of public sex like areas that cruising is higher and places to cruise are much easier to find and happen more frequently. I think in the mountains of NC is where the nude clubs were, the bear groups, and some of the leather groups. But bobcats (I believe that was a nude area) closed down so not sure how much happens in the mountains anymore. But it would be fun to have group sex in the mountains :)

Hey Cum- Nice has put out a pretty good list for you to run from. Living in Ft Lauderdale I am jaded-- but as a tourist you would be very happy to do a week or two here in the winter--when the northern cites are under snow and cold, we have low humidity and sun, warm and lots of other men here on vacation ( pig factor X 10 when the tourists return) We have well over 20 gay guesthouses, more than 40 gay bars/eateries, and when all else gets old- there is a little swamp called the Everglades to explore. If you ( or others) ever get here, you need to spend a day out in the Glades- I can point you in the right direction to find alligators, birds and tons of wildlife. Nighttime wildlife - Slammer is the best hybrid of a bar and sex club. ClubHouseII is a leathery/bearish bath, and Club draw more of the younger/muscle crowd.

As far as Palm Springs California- it is a weekend event more than anything- lots of the Los Angeles and San Diego guys run out to the desert Friday night for a couple of nights, and by Monday morning the city is back to being a retirees roost with just a few tourists in the city. Great nature tho- about 30 miles east of the area is Joshua Tree Natl Park- you can hike, camp and rock climb there for a week and never see it all. Since it is high desert, it is also a respite from the heat of Palm Springs by about 10- 20 degrees. Also in PS- don't miss doing the Tram- just a little south and west of the city area, it will haul you up the mountain to the lodge at the top- where esp in Jan- Mar you will have snow and all the winter snow activities like skiing. Just don't think because it was sunny and hot by the pool down in the city you can get by in a t shirt and shorts- -my ex and I almost made that mistake- thankfully the front desk boy stopped us and had us bundle up-- I still was cold - so we ended up drinking brandy in the lodge and looking out over the entire valley as the sun set and night crawled in.

Washington DC

What about Baltimore ?? Even though I have heard over the years that city has "cleaned up" they still have the Baltimore Eagle. Always wanted to visit there but never did.

Meanwhile down in Virginia, as recently as five years ago Richmond had its share of action. The best pool parties I had ever been too were sponsored by the Richmond Bears. So many guys of all types attending those. Barcode was a hot bar at the time too. haven't been there since 2006, not sure what it is like now though ). The Richmond Bears pool parties though are sadly history because the two guys who had hosted them ( Cary & Greg ) are now both in bad health plus Cary's parents have since filled in that pool. UGH !!!

Hampton Roads ( Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News )....myself I don't know but I do have many gay friends who live there and despite the area being in Pat Robertson backyard, they say that the Virginia Beach oceanfront can be quite interesting at night. I guess if one is into military guys that area may be of interest.

Now the rest of Virginia..one may want to avoid the western part such as the Shenandoah Valley. Towns such as Harrisonburg, Winchester and Front Royal are actually a hotbed for those so-called ex-gays ( goggle "ex" lesbian Lisa Miller for example ) . A lot of gay men live in that region but a lot of them are too scared to do anything. A few years ago someone tried to to do a bear run in Winchester. Nobody showed up. Same two guys the next year tried to do another one this time in nearby Martinsburg, West Virginia...no takers. Not a surprise since West Virginia isn't exactly for the most part gay friendly either.

Roanoke on the other hand IS gay friendly. A few bars and they do have the Mountain Bear Madness...sounds cool eh? Well it is but don't expect much in the way of barebacking much less poz breeding. Not too many guys there are into that. When I was considering joining the Virginia Mountain Bears several years ago not only did I NOT find any guy who liked to bareback but I actually got yelled at by many guys there for even thinking about it in the first place. If I wanted a lecture I could get one from my mother...next !!!!!!!

Indianapolis and Columbus, Ohio.....like Hampton Roads, cant say myself but I have heard from so many guys that both cities can get quite kinky though my partner who had lived in both places will beg to differ.

Edited by kylecigarbear

Thanks for the added ideas. Fully agree on Baltimore and Columbus. I stayed in Baltimore one night recently and went home with a hot 20 something bartender. we fucked each other and swapped sperm It was quie a fun night. plumb us is a very young and very gay city. most people miss it, but lots of opportunities there