Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

If this has been previously asked, I apologize as I could not find this anywhere.

Do you guys have certain criteria that must be met (i.e. facial features, age, build of body, etc) before you engage in sex or none of it matters - a cock is a cock and you want that load in your ass?

I was curious

I've been no loads refused since I took my first bare loads..any and all if the tops asks i offer it up. i wont fuck a wrapped cock

4, 5 years barefucking. The last 3 years as a 100% raw bottom. Love getting fucked... the cock, the cum, the sensations from getting filled with raw meat. Now 99% of the loads I take are anon at the baths. I'm faced down, ass open in my room door wide open or on one of the beds in the public areas (darkroom, backroom, sundeck). No concern as to who is fucking me. I want to get fucked, they want to fuck, perfect combination. No communication except for comments during the fuck.

I leave with one load or a dozen, doesn't matter. I get what I want, they get what they want.

its human nature to organize,improve upon, amend and tinker with the meaning of things until it no longer resembles what it was to begin with.no loads refused is one of the simplest and easy to understand sexual practices there is.when your doing it the word no or not interested isn't in your vocabulary.and i'll go even furthur and say if your tired and worn out covered in cum and piss and alls you want to do is go home shower and go to bed but there are still cocks waiting to be serviced you stay until the work is done.and as big of a slut as i've been in the day i can't say i was a no loads refused bottom because i didn't meet that criteria,simple.

if your tired and worn out covered in cum and piss and alls you want to do is go home shower and go to bed but there are still cocks waiting to be serviced you stay until the work is done

If only... [sigh]. I have yet to be faced with that type of challenge, although I'd like to believe I'd be capable of handling it.

And an earlier poster brought up the subject of STIs - I have to say that if a top tells me he has gonorrhea, chlamydia or syphilis (or if I suspect it, or see an obvious drip or sore), I'm still going to let him fuck me - I knew the job was dangerous when I took it, and there are clinics within easy reach for me to get tested and treated. I will, however, draw the line at herpes - that's one pain in the ass I do not want.

• 1 month later...

When it cums to getting fucked my hole does not belong to me, it exists for anyone to fuck, cum and go or do it again. Regarding STIs, knowing about them ahead of time only enhances how I feel about my hole being totally available for anyone, and I like how that feels.

I'm getting to the point where I am closer to becoming an no loads refused bottom. Recently there has been some guys where I just want them to fuck me so I can take their load and not really caring about the fuck as much. I know that if a guy is whoring me out to other men I don't have any criteria myself for the type of guys I want to fuck me.

As for personally, I still do have guys I prefer to fuck me over others. I think every bottom will always have a preference. But the no loads bottoms probably just take any and every load. It seems like hooking up and sex loses the lust and energy if you have no preference or care who fucks you.

But then again I'm now like, "Yeah got fucked and took a load tonight". And questions like "Was it bare", "did he shoot in you", "how old was he" "what was he like" "what was his status" and etc. just seem to be redundent. Most know I prefer older guys, I don't use condoms EVER anymore. Have turned down tops, of course he shot in me once a top gets in my ass they want to get off in it, don't give a fuck about his status, he was a top who fucked me..that's what he was like, and etc.

It just seems that I can say stuff like that so calmly like getting fucked at least once a night and taking a load is just a normal thing now.

When someone contacts me from one of my ads, I usually hear from them that they take all loads-none refused.

My first question to them is why? Usually I don't get a cohesive answer and sometimes I hear stories. If I was a load-taking poz pig, I'd want cum from the types of men I like: Leather, masculine, bear, hairy, & muscular.

I'm versatile but when I am getting fucked I don't give a shit who is filling me with cock and cum. I get on my hands and knees and let them all in.

Just got through with several guys a buddy of mine came over and blind folded me then let some of his buddies in (it was agreed) and they all took turns fucking me for hours. I only knew for sure my bud, have no idea who the others were, nor do I care. All I know is that right now my hole is dripping with poz loads and I'm one happy pig. Waiting for my bud to come back and continue fucking me.

• 2 months later...

That to me is part of being a good bottom. I want loads in me, period.

I am a part of the Cum Network here and I mean no loads refused.

I go for lunch and fucks at our local bath house resort here and can get 7 - 10 loads in an afternoon after lunch by just hanging out in the glory hole or orgy room. If a hard cock approaches me I bend over and draw it in. If it isn't hard enough I suck it up then turn around and slide on it.

If I am sucking a cock in the glory hole I never even see who it is connected to as I just suck it up hard then lube it up and turn around and slide on it.

Ironically it can be a turn-on for me when I'm not into the guy who's seeding my hole: sometimes it's just the fact that I'm offering a public service to guys who wouldn't normally get laid that makes me feel like a do-gooder and other times it's the thought of being such a cumwhore that I can actually get turned on by taking the seed from a guy who turns me off that makes me want it all the more. Plus some of the HOTTEST cocks and BIGGEST sperm bombs I've ever had have come from guys who I wouldn't notice once let alone twice on the street.

I feel exactly the same way!!!