Question for the "all loads taken/no loads refused" bottoms out there

porkboy101

If this has been previously asked, I apologize as I could not find this anywhere.

Do you guys have certain criteria that must be met (i.e. facial features, age, build of body, etc) before you engage in sex or none of it matters - a cock is a cock and you want that load in your ass?

I was curious

well once again last night while at the rest stop near my house I was laying across a table with my ass in the air for any and all cocks and having a spandex hood over my head does not allow me to see who it is. So I have to say who ever has a hot load for my ass is welcome.

I think that's kind of the point of "no loads refused" -- it's all about getting a load dumped in your hole, and nothing to do with the sperm donor. i have bottomed at parties where i was hooded and couldn't see who was breeding me. i have also bottomed at parties where i could see and still let guys who i was not in any way attracted to fuck and breed my ass.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Anyone... if they like to fuck my hole is theirs. Next weekend I'll be taking all loads in Ft. Lauderdale before taking off on a cruise for a week. I'll probably go to slammers one night just for fun, but other than that I'll be whoring out my hole in my motel literally to anyone who wants to fuck it. It's the quantity of men that gets me off. I could care less what they look like.

• Upvote 1

If anyone wants to fuck and load me they can, any true bottom whore, like me, has no criteria, they get mounted, fucked, filled my any and all men wishing to do so. I'm a total fuckpig and I just don't understand why guys who want dick in them refuse a dick/load. Take em all!

Ironically it can be a turn-on for me when I'm not into the guy who's seeding my hole: sometimes it's just the fact that I'm offering a public service to guys who wouldn't normally get laid that makes me feel like a do-gooder and other times it's the thought of being such a cumwhore that I can actually get turned on by taking the seed from a guy who turns me off that makes me want it all the more. Plus some of the HOTTEST cocks and BIGGEST sperm bombs I've ever had have come from guys who I wouldn't notice once let alone twice on the street.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i dont refuse loads. it has to do with age, relation and stds for me. ill taking any age cock 12 to 85, the oldest guy to breed me was 70. i have take loads from my dad, an uncle, and a cousin, aswell as preachers and teachers. i also take any and all stds. i love homeless aids cum, so freaking toxic