Cum Eating: What Do You Like?

DaddysCumDump

• 2 weeks later...

I love cum, preferably in my ass but I'll take it anywhere. If I'm jerking off I clean up after myself and make sure I lick my cum up. I love swallowing as long as the guy can cum again in my ass. One of the daddies who fucks me likes to milk me first, fingers deep to catch my prostrate while I'm on all fours. When I cum whether his hand is tugging my cock down or not he always makes me lick my spunk while he watches. Never fails to get him ready to screw and breed me.

I love eating cum too! But it's up to my Top to decide where he wants to deposit his load. One of my current FB does it perfectly. He's able to cum multiple times and loves to fuck. Usually, the first round starts with him fucking me and when he's ready to cum, he pulls out and puts his cock in my mouth as he gives me his first and biggest load. After that, every time he cums, he will do it in my ass. While he isn't depositing his biggest loads in my ass, it's still enough where I can feel it drip down my legs.

Plus, I can always manufacture my own cum to drink if I need it!   

• Upvote 1

Always been into swallowing loads! used to get scolded when i was 15 " thats not safe, you cant do that"  dont tell me what to do.  i do what i want...and i luv eating cumloads.  -of course i was BB anyways lateron....swallowing the "gateway" drug...only takes one down the path to BB brotherhood.

The taste  the smell of cum....feeling it shoot into back of my throat...

woooof     feeling those thick chunks and gobs of sperm  sliding down my throat,, watery semen is great too....

I've always really, really, really liked the taste pre-cum, regular is good too but if i could drink pre-cum by the glass :drool:  and seeing a guy produce a lot of it (especially if he's big and uncut) is a huge turn-on ;)  :drool:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to get bred better, but when I guy wants to shoot in my mouth I love it! I like the feeiling of his cock pulsing in my mouth and filling up with hot tasty cum, I usually try to keep him in my mouth the whole time and let him finish shooting before I swallow his load with his cock still in my mouth too

• Upvote 1