Cockrings. A dick accessory or is there a real function for them?

HolePunchSD

I acquired a huge steel cockring from an old roommate. It looks great once I struggle to get it on, but I've never really had a use for it--other than taking a few dickpics wearing it.

I've seen lots of guys wearing them, but I've never quite understood the appeal or the function of them.

School me on this one, men.

It keeps the blood in your dick by restricting how much can escape so it won't make you go soft again.

I played with a buddy the other day. His dick was rock hard and I put one of the silicone ones on him and he was hard as a rock until he came in my ass.

I don't like the metal ones, they are hard to get on and off.

Sure keeps a man's dick very hard, even after fucking, some of my tops use them.....I use a tight jockstrap to keep mine out of sight and out of the way to get fucked and concentrate on my tops pleasure.....

It keeps the blood in your dick by restricting how much can escape so it won't make you go soft again.

I played with a buddy the other day. His dick was rock hard and I put one of the silicone ones on him and he was hard as a rock until he came in my ass.

I don't like the metal ones, they are hard to get on and off.

Guest Matias47

I've never met a guy using a cockring who had a solid, rock hard erection. It's always a little spongy. I know, cockring users here are all going to say, "not me!" But this has been my experience every single time. And we're talking at the very least, dozens of experiences with all sizes and ages. Not only that, but the blood that's restricted in the cock cools off to below body temperature. I find sucking a cold, half-hard cock to be the worst.

• Administrators

They are useful. Especially the leather ones since they're adjustable. As someone above stated, they slow down the flow of blood out of your dick which helps keep it hard.

I'd be careful with metal ones though. They're too big when you're soft and too small when you're hard.

I have also noticed, on other guys, as I have never used them, that their dicks are spongy and colder, not rock hard and warm as desired, feels weird in the ass and even more in the mouth. I wonder if restricting normal blood flow is appropriate. I know lots of guys love cockrings, but I dislike them because of what I already said and the fact that I love the natural feel of everything related to sex, so I'd skip rubber, cockrings, piercings, tattoos and so on, dick and ass should be free from all man made artifacts.

I've never met a guy using a cockring who had a solid, rock hard erection. It's always a little spongy. I know, cockring users here are all going to say, "not me!" But this has been my experience every single time. And we're talking at the very least, dozens of experiences with all sizes and ages.

My experience (though somewhat limited as I only witnessed them at group scenes etc. ) is that guys who are able to have rock hard errections with cock rings (like me), don't need them in the first place (like me). Problem is: FAR too many guys want to do drugs and fuck up their ability to have a great, natural errection - the coveted "diamond cutter".

I've experimented with cock rings a little and find them interesting, but not quite right for me. The swollen feeling makes my dick less sensitive and they do delay the orgasm. Instead of a single, hefty rush of endorphines, it's more like a stuttering car engine, you come bit by bit rather than all at once. In my experience - if you got problems / or if you just like to experiment - the right dose of the right boner pill (some guys react better to sildenafil, others to tadalafil) is far more enjoyable than a cock ring.