Should I (We) Come Up With The Official Breeding Zone Biohazard Symbol?

rawTOP

Should we develop an official bareback biohazard symbol?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Should we develop an official bareback biohazard symbol?

• Great idea
    • Maybe...
    • No - people's biohazard tats should be an individual choice

• Administrators

I've been thinking... Should I/we develop an "official" biohazard symbol for tattoos, t-shirts, etc? The TIM logo is a pretty big commitment to a particular company (will you really want that in 40 years when you're old & saggy?). But for those who are poz - being poz isn't going away... So a biohazard tat can make sense. And a standard one (endorsed and promoted by Breeding Zone) that's shared by other barebackers could make sense as a form of identification... "I'm not just poz, I bareback..."

I've got an idea for a biohazard symbol. I can have a designer work it up into something that's properly executed. But others could submit the designs and then we could all vote...

Sound like a good idea?

Sounds like a great idea. Besides being poz and barebacking it's also good advertisement and if out and about cruising and you see a guy who has the tattoo you will also know you have something in common.

I really like that generic loading zone picture with the cock squirting in the ass but I know you want something original. I'm not a designer or anything but having noticed the site "logo" it looks really good. Find a way to incorporate those colors :)

You could always do a sketch or something similar to your avatar. That avatar seems to represent this forum perfectly :)

• Administrators
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24353[/ATTACH]I have designed biohazard tats before, would be happy to offer my skills

Definitely come up with one (or more) that you want voted on. Make sure they're designed for a tattoo and we'll put them in the mix when people vote.

• Administrators
it sounds like a cool idea, but I guess I'm a bit of a traditionalist and if I were gonna get a biohaz tattoo, I would get the standard COSHH symbol done

The one I'm thinking is very close to the standard. Just enough difference to make it unique... Hopefully you'll like it :)

i guess it depends what the symbol is suppose to represent kodiakCub, if the neg barebacker symbol is saying i'm a barebacker who's currently neg and want to get converted, then i guess that would work (would have to be based on a partial biohaz symbol i would guess - upgrade it to full biohaz once poz)

however, if it's saying i'm neg, i'm a barebacker, but i serosort and don't want to convert, then i don't think it would work - it's like attaching a neon sign to your head for every stealther to gravitate to you, cos they know you'll take it raw already

might be a bit too abstract as a symbol, but i once chatted with a guy in a bar (and later read a post online somewhere) who had a big plus sign tattooed on his upper arm, but only the horizontal part (the 'minus' sign) was filled in; the upper and lower vertical parts were outline only. i just walked up and asked the guy 'are you chasing?' and he said 'fuck yeah, can you help me out?'

i couldn't give him what he needed, but we had great sex anyway.

• 3 weeks later...