Have you been caught, or almost caught by police at cruising sites?

vrsbbltn

Years ago got caught in Montrose neighborhood in Houston with my pants down literally. Guy was fucking me in a parking lot of one of the bars (I was way drunk) and a uniformed cop walked up on us. The guy fucking me ran but by the time I started to pull my pants up and realize what was happening the cop had grabbed my arm - hard - and was dragging me towards his cop car. He did not even let me pull my pants up before he cuffed me and shoved me in the back seat with me blabbering like a baby - not a proud moment. I had never been in trouble and was scared shitless and, well.... Anyways I realized when he drove past the the cop station in the area something was up, he then drove into downtown which was totally deserted, pulled in an alley, yanked me out of the car, and lectured me about how I was breaking the law. Here I was with my pants still down thinking what the fuck, still drunk as shit, and could not even mumble the cliche "I'll do anything officer". All I could manage was to flop onto the backseat with my bare ass up and sticking out the door and he took the bait. He fucked me raw, using my cuffed hands to ensure he went deep. He then let me go, making me walk a few miles back to my car, became a regular fuck bud and my inspiration for the character Pooh in some of my stories on here.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hey Kodiak-- bookstores are no promise of safety. I was in New Orleans in early 1984- early in the Mardi Gras parade week, and in for a business meeting. Hit Bourbon St, had a few cocktails, walked over to a gay bar on Decatur St, had another drink, and was headed back when I went into a bookstore.Every booth had the latches broken, but the guy in the tight grey leather pants was in the booth with the gloryhole, so I hit the one next to it and held the door closed from the bottom of the door as I sucked his cock. As I was busy doing him, some guy jerked the door open, I reclosed it. 15 minutes later when I walked out, 3 guys stopped me, flashed their badges, and I was hauled off- along with grey pants and a guy from S America they had caught in there too- all packed into the back of their cop car. I ended up getting bailed by my boss- a short, ex marine- who got me out about 16 hours later and after disrupting the regional meeting he was holding. FOR ANY MEN GOING TO NEW ORLEANS--- you are guilty until proven innocent ( they follow Napoleonic law in NO) If your cock is in another mans mouth, it is a crime against nature ( a felony) And if you are NOT from New Orleans, you have to A) hire a bail bondsman B) hire a lawyer-generally a judge who is in on the loop of money and C) pay out the ass. It cost me $1400 in 1984 to go to diversion and get the charges expunged. The bail company made money, and part went to the New Orleans police as repayment from them. The judge/lawyer made his profit, and paid a part back to the NO police department in "fees". I wish I could say I felt sorry when Katrina wiped out New Orleans- and for the residents I guess I did- but for the city-- it was a cesspool and needed to be totally wiped off the map ! Why the gay men still insist on doing N O for Southern Decadence is beyond me. Other than the corruption that runs N O, the damn city is almost ALWAYS in the line of a hurricane the weekend of Labor Day.

And for Mardi Gras- the local guys i spoke with while awaiting bailing out told me the cops make it a point to arrest out of town men who have their cocks out on Bourbon St during the week- tits get a smile or a warning , but the men get busted-- and since they are out of towners-- guess what they have to do to get free- the whole bail/judge-lawyer money train. I say gay men should boycott the Big Easy and find a friendly, open city that at least treats folk evenly, and as the aftermath of the hurricane proved-- isn't overrun with dirty cops and corrupt legal systems

The sodomy laws such as the "crime against nature" statutes etc are all dead now due to Lawrence v Texas in 2003, thank God.

OH yeah...got caught one time giving head in a guys truck...He was shoving his cock deep in my throat.The cops came and knocked on his door and i had cum all over my face.. the cops degraded me..which later on i thought was HOTT and accused me of being a prostitute. They later just let me go after they found out i was just a eager cock sucker...hehehe