Tops: What body type turns you on the most?

rawTOP

Tops: What body type turns you on the most?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Tops: What body type turns you on the most?

• Administrators

Just wondering what body type turns fellow tops on the most...

For me I'd say lean muscle, though there other types that are really hot. But if I just had to choose one, that would be it.

well I had to to choose stocky/beefy, but there was so more that I wanted to pick: cub, bear, muscle bear. I like my men with a little meat on their bones, fur (especially a goatee or beard) and a belly is good too...lets me know that they eat food. Never really been attracted to slim/athletic guys (though not set in stone), nor guys that feel the need to shave every part of their body.

I shouldn't have entered the poll because I'm a bottom. It's the general type that turns me on if I'm sucking him or being fucked. However, I've never been that picky. I can recall holding up a roll of fat to reach a cock I was sucking. And there's no type I haven't had with pleasure. Cock size is important and there are optimal sizes for each purpose but none are turned away for reasons of size. Me, I like my ass filled full and my mouth filled but not choking full. I've had some regulars who were very small but we enjoyed sucking encounters and monsters that I couldn't take orally but were SO GOOD up my butt hole. I'm very turned-on by fur and man smells whatever the type and size.

i prefer lean muscle. I like to be able to bend them into a missionary postion without them getting all breathless from their belly pushing on their diaphram LOL

Fucking HILARIOUS--but true.

I go for FIT, ATHLETIC & MUSCULAR--just like myself. Overweight, out of shape and too skinny does nothing for me.

To be honest it all depends....normally go for the average joe as these r the best fucks....don't go for the very muscly guys as these r normally over confident and cocky..... Which I find a turn off....prefer guys who r not so perfect.... Even guys with bit of a gut I can find very sexy....but I don't do overweight.... I go normally more for faces and slutty attitude and guys who r submissive and eager to serve a top.

tough choices.

skinny/thin - NO. it's like fucking a board. ass is meant to be fatty.

chub - NO. I don't like the btm being out of breath and unable to move.

bear - NO. too much leather and cigars get in the way

cub - NO. never prepared for the cumming.

Muscle Bear - YES. very hungry animals. :)

Stocky/Beefy - YES!!!. these guys have these round, meaty asses that bounce all over. so fucking HOT!

Lean Muscle - YES. muscle ass cum with vice grip sphincters that just milk the load right out of your dick

In the end, my vote went to "Average". They're usually nice guys (and attitude does matter).