Wild you take your partners poz load if u were neg?

Lastud4u

I've been with my partner for 16 years and we have had a great sex life. We always cum in each others ass. We always swallow each others cum. I drink his piss, he does not drink mine which is fine. We were both tested 5 months for HIV and he was positive. I was negative. I was tested recently and I'm still neg. the last load I received from him was in my ass was a few days before his first test. There has been no sex since. I miss getting pounded in the park and keeping his load deep inside me, random cum swallowing and piss drinking. I keep asking him to shoot his load down my throat or at least let me drink his piss. He keeps avoiding me when it comes to having sex. Should I convince him to fuck my ass and fill it full of his poz cum? I'm horny and really miss our hot sex sessions. Our last hot adventure was at a park where he tied me to a tree naked, fucked my ass, filled it with cum, pissed down my throat, left for 30 minutes, then came back, face fucked me until he shot another which was down my throat.

Sounds like you need to sit down with your partner and discuss each other's needs and hopefully come to an understanding of how you two can keep your sex life alive.

OR

If he doesnt want to fuck you then maybe you should be proactive... Go find another poz top to poz you and then your partner wont feel guilty fucking you.

I'm undetectable and always let my sex partners know what the deal is.... Normally meet guys on bbrt so it's not an issue...had bf not to long ago and he was neg. but had been taking loads for years and he didn't mind....I always felt bit apprehensive as I realised the risk and u don't want to put the life at risk of person u care about....I think u should both sit down and have a talk about how u feel....sex seems great between u two....so I'm sure u will work something out....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wskin99

My partner is poz and I'm still negative. When we first et, he didn't tell that his load was dirty, we always fucked bare and he shot in my ass many times. Later i found out that he was poz and it took our sex life to the next level, we role play all the time, I beg him to shoot his dirty seed in my hole, he really gets off on that, especially on dad breeding his negative boy (my partner is older).

My fuck buddy of many years tested positive. He was afraid to have sex with me fearing he would poz me. I smiled and told him we had both been having bareback sex with other men throughout our friendship, neither of us being concerned of our encounter's status; therefore, I had no reservations of continuing to bareback him.

I think the key point here is that you've been together for 16 years. While that still does not men it is forever, it sounds like you're doing something right with him.

I agree with others here. Sit down and talk thorough the situation. Also talk about your concern for staying neg vs how comfortable you would be if you became poz. Maybe you even want to become poz withdraw him. Not saying you should, but it's your choice to think about together. Much like a couple deciding together if they want to have a child together.

If you got fucked by him right about his conversion time, you might have uggg him before his viral load went up. If your conversion possibility is a concern to you both, then perhaps it is a good idea to take a break as you are doing until you get your arms around his viral load, and suggest that he gets on HIV meds. As that would give you the most protection to get him undetectable and inimize the chance of you converting.

If you want to become poz, then of course the opposite. Star fucking like rabbits while he is not on meds

Tis could make you closer whichever choice you make together. It will show you both how well you can talk about a challenging issue and work together to come up with a plan that gets you both what you want and addresses both of your concerns.

It's all about communication

• 3 months later...
I think the key point here is that you've been together for 16 years. While that still does not men it is forever, it sounds like you're doing something right with him.

I agree with others here. Sit down and talk thorough the situation. Also talk about your concern for staying neg vs how comfortable you would be if you became poz. Maybe you even want to become poz withdraw him. Not saying you should, but it's your choice to think about together. Much like a couple deciding together if they want to have a child together.

If you got fucked by him right about his conversion time, you might have uggg him before his viral load went up. If your conversion possibility is a concern to you both, then perhaps it is a good idea to take a break as you are doing until you get your arms around his viral load, and suggest that he gets on HIV meds. As that would give you the most protection to get him undetectable and inimize the chance of you converting.

If you want to become poz, then of course the opposite. Star fucking like rabbits while he is not on meds

Tis could make you closer whichever choice you make together. It will show you both how well you can talk about a challenging issue and work together to come up with a plan that gets you both what you want and addresses both of your concerns.

It's all about communication

Couldnt have said it better.

That's hot to hear about a 'dad breeding his neg boy', especially when it's your partner.

He's fucked my ass a few times so far bare but always pulls out before shooting his load. I've asked him to cum in me. I've made it crystal clear he is allowed to. It's my choice and i want his cum deep inside of me. I'll have his cum in me soon.