first bb fuck

guy2x

Hey all. I'm 24, have been on here for a while, and was always turned on by the thought of bareback, but never did it until a few nights ago.

Long story short: went to a bar with some friends, got drunk, met a good looking guy, went back to his place - pretty run of the mill.

He was attractive with his clothes on, blonde hair, brown eyes, a little scruff, probably late 20s. I'm pretty much 50/50 versatile, but I can play up a role if I get a feel of the guy, and this guy was pretty dominant. First thing he did when we got back to his place, cornered me against a wall and pushed me down on my knees, forcing his crotch against my face. I could feel his dick was hard through his pants, so I unzipped him, pulled out a nice sized uncut dick (bonus points there), and started sucking. I don't have much of a gag reflex, especially when intoxicated, so he was face fucking me before I knew it. Damn it was hot though, his dick was slightly curved up so it was a bit of work to get my mouth positioned right. I gagged a few times but he kept saying "come on, take it all the way in", so I did. At some point while I was inhaling his cock he took off his shirt, and I pulled down his pants. I was pleasantly surprised that he was hairier than I would have expected, most blonde guys I've been with have been smooth. He had a nice athletic build, I might have been stronger than him but already made the decision to be sub. So he dragged me into his room, we get on the bed, my clothes come off. I suck him a bit more until he flips me onto my stomach and starts to finger me. Despite being drunk, I had a moment of clarity and knew exactly where this was going. I looked back and saw him take out some lube and no condom, and I knew what I was signing up for. He probably would have stopped if I said anything, but I didn't. It hurt when he pushed it in, but I didn't make any noise because I didn't want him to stop. After a minute of slow thrusting he started to pick up the pace and fuck me hard, but instead of hurting more like usual, it started to feel good. I got on all fours and he continued to pound me. After a few minutes he asked "You want my load?", to which I responded "Yea", so he pushed my head into the pillow and gave it a few more good thrusts before holding his dick in me. I couldn't feel the cum, but I felt his dick throbbing and he was moaning so I knew he finished. He probably lasted about 10 minutes, but bred me one more time that night, and once the next morning before I left (guess I can't blame it on the alcohol).

Since then I've been feeling less regret than I expected, and more desire to do it again. I guess I know what you guys mean about bb being a slippery slope now.

I talked to the guy after the fact, he told me he's neg, but of course I'll go to get tested. I guess I feel conflicted because I tell myself sex shouldn't be worth compromising my health for, so how did I still end up doing it? I guess I'll see if it turns out to be a one time moment of weakness or the first of many to come.

• Upvote 5

I planned my first raw fuck by a hung poz top near Fenway Park. Went to him and took three loads and never had any regrets, never looked back either. I didn't convert from his rough fucks but it opened the door fpr me to embrace bb only fucking. Best move I ever made. Now, if only I could connect with BBSeroMan I would be set.

• 2 years later...

I don't know of many (if any) guys who went back once they went bareback. I know I didn't. It's natural. The way it was intended. If your mind is in a good place with it, go for it. Sounds like you had a hell of a time for the first experience. Here's to many more. ;)

"I guess I feel conflicted because I tell myself sex shouldn't be worth compromising my health for, so how did I still end up doing it?" 

To answer your question, it's because you are dealing with a base drive like hunger and thirst. Maybe not as extreme as those two, but a base drive nonetheless, which is hard to resist. It doesn't make you a bad person, only human.

I agree with Tiger Milner. You may want to look into PREP because once you have crossed the threshold, it becomes easier to do it again, and again, and again. The "nothing happened last time" mentality sets in, even if only on a subconscious level.    

Guest ff-whole

"I guess I feel conflicted because I tell myself sex shouldn't be worth compromising my health for, so how did I still end up doing it?" 

To answer your question, it's because you are dealing with a base drive like hunger and thirst. Maybe not as extreme as those two, but a base drive nonetheless, which is hard to resist. It doesn't make you a bad person, only human.

I agree with Tiger Milner. You may want to look into PREP because once you have crossed the threshold, it becomes easier to do it again, and again, and again. The "nothing happened last time" mentality sets in, even if only on a subconscious level.    

So right...

I too, can't stop anymore. And although I don't want to get Poz, I can't get Prep here where I live, I still take the risk and can't go back. And every time go down the slippery slope of taking unknown loads inside of me...

The need to feel used and filled up is so addictive, it is basically like a drug. You know it is bad and could (well not really anymore, but still) kill you, you can't resist because you need to feel like a bottom slut.