Bottom pouring beer in ass

Guest slobbvers

Guest slobbvers

Met up with a sub bottom this morning. At one point He wanted to have a bottle of Sierra Nevada inserted into his hole and let the beer fill his ass. It was interesting. Personally I think it's a waste of beer. Have any bottoms tried this?

I did have a session where we both got (almost) drunk on whisky. Then the guy poured whisky on his cock, which I sucked. Then he poured whisky on my ass and rimmed it. He pourded more on my ass and fucked me. Fucking hot! Would love to do it again, despite the headache the next day! LOL

I actaully have seen straight guys doing this. A bud of mine called it "Buttchgging" and was basically a way to get drunk faster. Straight guys didn't see anything "gay" with that... I didn't say anyhting because I was enjoying the sight.

Guest slobbvers
it's a great way to die from alcohol poisoning.

if you're gonna do it, please dilute the booze 10:1 before putting it in your ass.

makes sense. Plus, as I am a beer geek I prfer drinking it.