bareback in Rome

bluelover050

Good luck. To get into clubs in Rome you have to buy membership which you can get on the door. Eventhough Italy is a hot Meditarrean country the gay guys can be very standoffish and think they should be in the latest edition of Vogue! Ok...I generalise but the gay scene is not as free and the guys not very open...papa in the Vatican has seen to that! You would be better off by rather going to Madrid.

I had no problem finding action in Sauna Mediterraneo either. As soon as the Italian guys hear you're not Italian they are all over you. Had a hot couple who both pumped a load in me (one in my mouth, one in my ass) in one of the cubicles.

Being Italian, I agree with VERSABBTM: to get into clubs in Italy you have to buy membership. And italian gay guys can be very full of himself and think they are the centre of the world! I have more sex when I am abroad then when I am in my country

Yes, I have the same here in NL ;-) More sex abroad than in Holland. But as I said as soon as the guys in sauna Mediterraneo heard I was a foreigner I had my pick of men. And fuck, they were gorgeous! Forgot to mention that after the two loads I mentioned earlier I actually had a few more, but on a different day.

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys: I was in Rome and everything told here is true: the arci membershipcard is neccesary (15 euro's) but is useful. The guys are beautiful but selfish and the more beautiful the less active in their pants. Few clubs are interesting. So: enjoy the city instead of the bars and safe you hungry ass for a more exiting place like Antwerp or Berlin...