Tops that push limits?

fuckboy20

Just curious about how often bottoms on here actually meet a top (or maybe versatile or fellow bottom brothers) that push your limits as a bottom and challenge you. For some..maybe most it's easy to just hook up with a top bend over and take a fuck and a load. Some use no lube, some use spit, some use lube and poppers.

Some are comfortable and proficient with toys, fists, fingers, and etc. Some are not. Some bottoms have tight holes some have loose holes. Some bottoms can take any amount of pain some cannot. I think you get the point.

I just wonder if there is a point where every hook up just becomes similar even regulars or random tricks and it's just fucking, sucking, and breeding. Because it's almost normal and you do it a lot you start to think you are extremely skilled as a bottom and maybe not the best but damn good and maybe not too much room for improvement.

Then out of nowhere one guy happens to fist, use toys, stretch hole, push limits, or just do something that makes you go, "Shit, I thought this would be easier or" "fuck I wasn't able to handle that."

I used to use toys and butt plugs to train my hole. That stopped shortly but I still remember hole relaxing techniques and breathing. I used to never clean myself out when I was much much younger but barely got fucked so it did not matter. I used to not need or use poppers but now sometimes I enjoy them and do. I used to not be able to deepthroat and suck dick very well but now I'm a hell lot better then I used to be. I'll admit I'm not profiecent with toys.

But saturday night what I thought would be normal fucks ended up using my hole. Two guys at a sex club. One fucked me pretty rough and had a good size dick but I enjoyed it and was able to take it. And I suspected this but if a top just "pops" into a bottoms ass it probably stretches it out more and roughs it up a bit more as opposed to a bottom relaxing to take it. Big brazilian bear top bent me over and I pointed out the lube and he ignored it. Man just spit on his dick a little and shoved it up my ass. I told him to ease in slower and give me a second to relax and he ignored me. He pushed in fully and I felt the dick pop in my ass and he fucked my ass and roughed it up and spanked me a few times too. After taking a brutal pounding when he came he bite my neck and shoulder FUCKING HARD. Surprised the bastard didn't draw blood. He then bred my ass and I said my goodbyes to him. Don't mind biting but never had it that fucking hard.

And to put the cherry on it (or more like take the cherry) I left so suddenly because of friend of mine was nearby and wanted to fuck me. He also said he had a friend. His friend was a cute young cub. I sucked both of their cocks and took turns getting fucked by them and sucking the other. My ass was pretty worn out from the rough brazilian bear but I still took their cocks. Then the older top stated he was going to double fuck me. After two failed attempts I figured it wasn't going to happen and my ass was pretty sore anyways. As I sat on the cubs dick and was enjoying clenching my ass on it the older top pushed his dick inside me. It wasn't like before when one slipped out and I did not feel it. He was fully hard and forced his way inside my ass. I screamed and yelped in pain. He covered my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up and take it. Then again, he said that pretty much every time I made any noise. Fucking hot.

After being doublefucked for the first time ever they both came in me and they were spent and I was beyond exhausted. As for today I took a fuck from a versatile buddy of mine. I noticed there was sharp pain in my ass when he fucked me but I took it anyways and his load. And after cleaning myself out I still noticed it was sore. After one buddy flaked on me I decided to hook up with a top I've hooked up with before. He used to worry me because he's poz but not anymore. He fucked me and damn it hurt every time he put his dick inside me but I did my best to take it. After painfully taking the fucks he jerked his dick off and when he was about to come shoved his dick and forced it up my ass and bred me. It hurt like hell but it was fucking hot.

I notice sometimes too if I take multiple loads it seems like the loads that are in my ass sort of make the next guy who fucks me a bit of a rougher fuck back there.

So basically, I learned that if a guy pops in my ass instead of letting me relax that wears out my ass faster and pushes my limits more as a bottom. In some ways though..I did kinda like getting fucked with my ass sore and hurting.

So besides the totally relevant story that was completely unnecessary but just felt like doing because I like to share what limits do you have or when was the last time a top really challenged or tested your skill as a bottom and made you realize you need work in an area or motivated you to improve.

I definitely want to improve and have my ass be able to handle more. It's too good of an ass to waste :)

Depends on what you're looking for. If I take a guy home (if I can even find one here....) I expect it to be more than slam-bam-thank-you-man. Top should be about satisfying me (bottom) as much as I want to satisfy him. In a club or bar it's different. There I can expect a top to just plow my ass and be done and over in a few minutes. After all the top is just looking for a hole to dump his load and the bottom just looking for anon cock to fill him up. That's why guys go to those bars. No?

I was at a sex party a few weeks ago. There was this really hot top there with a thick 9-10 inch cock. I had been fucked a few times already and bred so I thought I could handle it. I did well at first. Took it like a pro. But then the fucking went on longer than I had planned. My head was pinned against the wall and his hands were firmly on my hips. I couldn't get away. I thought "sweet baby Jesus if I survive this with my hole intact, I promise not to ever mess with this guy again". Well he finished drilling my hole and found his next victim. Even the gaping hole bottoms were gasping afterwards. So yes I had all I could handle. I wonder if he has a bf. I'd have to sleep facing him.

i have had maybe 2-3 guys pound me hard and LONG. Too long actually. One i can remember stopping him and asking him to jerk his loadoff on my face cause i just couldnt take it anymore. the other one i just layed there (which he wanted me to do) and took his pounding like a good hole. i was praying hge would just cum and be done but it went on forever

I was at a sex party a few weeks ago. There was this really hot top there with a thick 9-10 inch cock. I had been fucked a few times already and bred so I thought I could handle it. I did well at first. Took it like a pro. But then the fucking went on longer than I had planned. My head was pinned against the wall and his hands were firmly on my hips. I couldn't get away. I thought "sweet baby Jesus if I survive this with my hole intact, I promise not to ever mess with this guy again". Well he finished drilling my hole and found his next victim. Even the gaping hole bottoms were gasping afterwards. So yes I had all I could handle. I wonder if he has a bf. I'd have to sleep facing him.

Yeah, I know that feeling now. A top that fucked me once fucked me after my hole was sore and he bench pressed me down and my arms down so I literally could not move. All I could do was take that man's fucking and wait for his load to breed me. But damn that was intense. I have a guy who wishbones my ass sometimes too. Never had a guy split me like that before and pull my legs apart that far. I can take it but the first time it surprised the fuck out of me and I was off guard. It's still a little challenging sometimes but I know what to expect at least.

Not everyone goes online or offline for a dump n go. Some people do want a little more substance from a top and a bit more. But sometimes you just want a top to fucking use you and go to.

I think a majority of tops do want to satisfy the bottom they are using too. At the same time some like to push the bottoms limits or take it farther then the bottom intended.

I'm not a bottom, but if I was and needed cock and cum, I'd want all cock in me. If a bottom can't take a huge pounding, especially in a group, then he should try to open his ass for those times when a long fuck comes up [pardon this pun-haha].

In a group, some want to find that perfect one to unload in and others want to put his cock into 10 guys-both are hot.

Guest faggot hole

i agree with pigskintop -- if a bottom can't take rough and aggressive fucking, then he needs to avoid such situations and play around with the pussies. leave the rough fuckers to me.

I think there is a difference between a rough fuck, and a top who totally pushes you beyond what you normally would take willingly. There are a lot of rough tops out there, but I've only had a few handful of guys where I knew they were going fuck me any way they wanted, and they just weren't going to give a fuck whether I liked it or not. A lot of guys talk the talk, but when push comes to shove most guys will back off if they get the feeling they are pushing it too hard.

When you are pushing back and trying to get the guy to back off, and instead he slaps you, grabs your arm and pushes it behind your back, etc., and you literally find yourself in the position that you are not in any way in control... then you are in a whole new situation. Very few top guys go that far.

African guy at a bathhouse in Toronto was mean, slapped me, choked me, grabbed me around the throat with his arm, etc. all the while ramming his cock in me and it fucking hurt. We weren't 2 minutes into the fuck when he just went off on me and all I could do was scream into the little pillow on the bed. I felt embarrassed because you can hear everything in a bathhouse and it was clear this guy was all but raping my ass. I wanted out of it so bad at the moment, but I know that if I could pick up the phone and do it again... I would do it and not only do it I would tell him to be even rougher. I think it's kind of fucked up.

I think there is a difference between a rough fuck, and a top who totally pushes you beyond what you normally would take willingly. There are a lot of rough tops out there, but I've only had a few handful of guys where I knew they were going fuck me any way they wanted, and they just weren't going to give a fuck whether I liked it or not. A lot of guys talk the talk, but when push comes to shove most guys will back off if they get the feeling they are pushing it too hard.

When you are pushing back and trying to get the guy to back off, and instead he slaps you, grabs your arm and pushes it behind your back, etc., and you literally find yourself in the position that you are not in any way in control... then you are in a whole new situation. Very few top guys go that far.

African guy at a bathhouse in Toronto was mean, slapped me, choked me, grabbed me around the throat with his arm, etc. all the while ramming his cock in me and it fucking hurt. We weren't 2 minutes into the fuck when he just went off on me and all I could do was scream into the little pillow on the bed. I felt embarrassed because you can hear everything in a bathhouse and it was clear this guy was all but raping my ass. I wanted out of it so bad at the moment, but I know that if I could pick up the phone and do it again... I would do it and not only do it I would tell him to be even rougher. I think it's kind of fucked up.

Fucked up? Pure beauty, if you ask me.