Bottoms-first time you got stealth bred-what were circumstances/ how did you feel?

fun

Mine was early on. I met this guy on Craigslist in Phoenix. I drove over to his house. He was a regular white guy. Thick cock. We made it to his bedroom and he put on a condom after I asked. He then used baby oil to lube up. I thought that wasn't safe but since I was new to this, not really sure. Besides I was anting to fuck. I rode him as he laid in bed, cock up my ass. When he got closer he held my hips close and shot. When I pulled myself off of him I noticed the condom broke and his cum was all in my ass. I didnt freak at all. I kinda expected it.

• 5 weeks later...

My first time being stealth breed was just me being caught up in the moment.

To be clear, I had been barebacked and breed before. I mostly played safe, this was during my "mostly straight" phase where I only hooked up with guys on the DL, and almost always when I was drunk or high or a combination of the two.

I was 22, am 5'7" and around 140 lbs. I had been invited to a party at an apartment in Harlem, I arrived later than the host suggested but still somehow was one of the first to arrive. Naturally I was regretting even showing up to the party. The host, Taylor, had a ziplock with quarter sized "special" cookies and was passing them out. I had never had an edible, didn't really smoke either, but I figured it was the only way the party would start to be fun so I ate one.

An hour goes by, I have had probably two drinks at this point and more people have arrived. I was on the terrace with my friend Daniel from film school catching up when one of the roommates comes around with the same bag of edibles. Daniel takes one and swallows it hole, I took one and crunched down and washed it down with my drink.

"You know it's an edible right?" he asked.

"Yeah, Taylor hooked me up with one earlier, but I think it's more of a plecebo" I laughed.

"Wait, you already had one?" Daniel was a little surprised.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"No, it's fine, but...no more for you," he laughed.

About an hour later I found myself really high and really enjoying it.

Sometime around 2 am I Irish-goodbyed and was walking to my place on the UES. Me being horny AF I hit up an actor friend of mine who I made out with at a party back in film school.

Me: yo yo yo

Chris: lol, are you drunk?

Me: a little.

Chris: me too lol.

Me: Where you at?

Chris: rooftop bar, come through 😉

I knew which place he was talking about, it was a hotel bar in midtown not far from his apartment and a quick cab ride away.

I found him at the bar laughing with some guys I don't know and some women I don't know. He introduced me and bought me a drink.

I tried to pay attention to the conversation but his friends were boring so I drank my drink quickly and excused myself to take a piss.

When I returned I saw Chris at the bar, he just paid his tab. We all went down to the street together. One of the women were all over Chris but he put her in a cab to wherever she came from. His group all started walking without him. He didn't say anything just put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, sending my brain into a sexual frenzy. I had hoped texting him would lead to some drunk back and forth about horny thoughts, but this was already more than I expected. He started walking towards his group and I followed him, unsure of what I was even doing there.

Chris was one of those guys who is openly bisexual, but no one has ever seen him with a guy, almost like he claims to be bisexual just for attention and so he can flirt and be touchy with other guys and no one questions him because he's only ever playful and non-threatening. Our make-out session the summer before was both hot and unexpected and we both chalked it up to alcohol. Though over the next few months there would be drunk texts flirting with me, telling me the things he would've done to me had the night continued, that kind of thing. He never asked me about my sexuality, and never needing to explain my side really made it easier to flirt but be ambiguous at the same time.

We had separated from his group and we were walking into his building, the doorman was not giving a shit and we rode the elevator up in silence. My heart was racing when he unlocked his door. The tension between us was palpable. We walked in, still not saying anything.

"I have to piss" I told him, walking toward the guest bathroom.

"Me too," he told me walking into the master bedroom.

I took a piss, then as a just-in-case used his wet wipes to make sure I was still fresh. When I walked out he was leaning against his bedroom door frame, only wearing some white Armani Trunks and giving me the sexiest look I've ever seen. I was drawn to him, he pulled me in for a kiss.

Within seconds we were both naked on his bed. He was on my chest with his thick 7.5" cut dick in my mouth, just taking control, not asking, not saying anything, just finishing something we started a year before. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and quickly was between my legs sucking my dick. Alternating between my shaft and licking my balls, then down to my hole which he devoured like an expert. My brain flatlined from the pleasure.

He reached under the bed and pulled out some lube and held up a bottle of poppers, "you know what these are?"

"Yeah," I said almost embarrassed, not wanting him to think I was a regular with man on man sex.

He just smiled at me, then took a hit and passed me the bottle. He was lubing up my hole while I took a hit. He didn't finger my hole, just rubbing the head around my pucker to spread the lube. I let out a soft moan and took another hit. He gave a slight push in while I was taking my hit and it felt so good. He didn't push in though, just kept teasing my hole.

He would change it up and just stroke his dick while the head bumped into my hole, then slide the head up and down my crack, just pure pleasure.

He took the poppers and took another hit then passed them to me and lined back up with my hole. I took a hit and felt him push harder now, the tip popping into my willing hole. I let out a moan.

"That's it, take another hit," he suggested.

I took another hit and he pushed a little harder, fuck it felt good.

"mmm, fuck man," I said, capping the poppers. "Shouldn't we use a condom?" I asked.

He slowly let the pressure off, the head popping back out. He came up for a kiss, on my mouth, then my neck. "Yeah, I just want to feel you first, you know," he whispered into my ear.

I let out another moan, "mmm, yeah, ok," was all I could say. The heat of the moment, all the pleasure and the poppers and his teasing had beaten that voice in my head into submission and locked him in a dungeon because the only voice in my head was saying, "makes sense" and my body reacted in turn.

His dick was pushing again on my hole, the head making it's way back in, then a little more. "Fuck you're tight," he grinned. I was tight and his dick was already a bit much. He leaned in to kiss me, putting his tongue in my mouth and pushing his dick in another inch, then another. He must have felt the resistance, stopping pushing but not pulling out.

He broke our kiss, "take another hit."

I took another hit and he started to push in.

"Oh fuck man," I groaned. My head spinning, his dick was too much at this point. "Wait..." I started to say.

"Just a little more, then I'll put on a condom," he reassured me.

Though I was really asking him to pull out because it was too big for me, but remembering he was entering me bare was now firing other "warning" neurons in my brain.

"...yeah...ok," was all I could say, and I took another hit of poppers.

"oh fuck," he whispered as he bottomed out inside me.

He sat up straight and took a hit of the poppers, smiling at me, "man, I knew you'd be tight but this feels unreal." He flexed his dick in me. "You like my dick in you?"

The pleasure was rushing back, "yeah," I confessed as I shook my head, "no". "You should put on a condom though."

"For sure man, can I get a few strokes in bare first?" He asked and flexed his dick again.

"I don't know man," I smiled.

"You're so warm and tight," he said as he started to pull out then slowly pushed back in, filling me with his big hot dick, "I just want to enjoy it a little..."

"Just a little," I agreed.

He started to long stroke me, almost all the way out then all the way in and grinding until he couldn't push in any further. He had my toes curling in no time, it felt so good and was going on for too long to be "just a little". I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Fuck you feel so good," he whispered into my mouth.

I kissed him, "don't cum in me, put on a condom first," I warned, then kissed his neck.

He kissed me deep, thrusting into me, "I won't cum in you, but it feels too good to..." his voice trailed off into a moan.

"Just don't cum in me ok," I gave him the green light to keep going bare.

"Ok," he said, picking up the pace.

He fucked me so good, I was leaking pre-cum like a faucet. He sat up, with my legs still on his shoulders and took another hit of poppers, then handed them to me. I took a deep hit, he thrust into me, I took another deep hit and he thrust again and held it there, smiling at me. "Take another hit," he suggested. I did and he started to pull out then thrust hard into me while stroking my dick.

He was gliding in and out of my hole, across my swelling prostate, it felt so good I couldn't hold back, "fuck I'm gonna cum," I almost shouted.

"Do it," he said, thrusting harder and jerking me harder. I felt my ass clench around his dick forcing him to push even harder into me and my balls tightened and cum rocketed out of my dick and onto my chest one rope after another. His thrusting slowed as my orgasm subsided.

"Fuck that felt good," I said, my breath coming back to me.

He slowly pulled his dick out of me and lay down next to me catching his breath. I reached over and started to stroke his now flaccid cock. He stopped me. "I'm spent" he laughed.

"You don't want to cum?" I asked.

"oh...uh..." he chuckled, "I kinda already did."

My eyes shot wide, "wait...what?"

"Twice," he laughed.

"You...what?" I got nervous.

"Sorry man, I already blew a load in you when you told me not to cum in you...so the least I could do at that point was fuck the cum out of you," he laughed.

"And the second?" I asked.

He laughed again, "when you said you were cumming, your ass clamped down so tight, I didn't want to ruin your orgasm by pulling out...so I pushed in," he laughed.

"Oh," was all I could say, trying to not get mad, after all I had just had an amazing orgasm.

"You ok?" He asked.

"I guess...yeah, I mean..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I don't have anything," he reassured me again.

He got up and pulled his trunks back on, tossing me my briefs. We dressed in silence, then he walked me to the door.

"It's ok," he said, "if you're in the mood for more, just hit me up."

I went home and passed out.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

He was an older Top that had mentioned that once we felt comfortable with each other he wanted me to let him in me raw.  After that, he said I'd want his juice in me.

He'd been in me covered for a while and said he needed to switch to a different condom.  When he entered me again he said "I'm in you raw" and pushed in balls deep.  I was terrified and excited at the same time.  "I've already leaked a ton of precum up your hole so you might as well get my cum too, huh?"  I pushed back and let him breed me.

Edited by downtownswallow
  • Like 1

It was at a bath house in Providence RI around 1993. He was a younger guy. He started to fuck me covered in his room. After a little while he said he had he needed adjust the rubber and pulled out. Then he went back in and I didn't notice anything, but after he came and pulled out I turned around right away and saw no condom on his cock. He first denied it but couldn't produce the filled condom. Then he said he was OK and I didn't need to worry. I was very pissed. I am not a violent person but I wanted to punch him in the face. Form then on until I got pozzed in 2012 I would always reach back and feel any cock that was about to go in my ass to make sure it was covered    

• 4 months later...

Fist time I had sex I asked the guy to wrap it up, as I thought that was what you were supposed to do,  He said he would, I believed him and went about our fun. It wasn’t until we were done that I saw then wrapped up condom laying on the bed. I was secretly thrilled but played off that I was mad. In a totally calm, unapologetic way he said “too late now! You didn’t think I was gonna be the first one in you and not leave my DNA??? Stupid bottom!!!”

Excellent top. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:26 PM, thephenomenon88 said:

Fist time I had sex I asked the guy to wrap it up, as I thought that was what you were supposed to do,  He said he would, I believed him and went about our fun. It wasn’t until we were done that I saw then wrapped up condom laying on the bed. I was secretly thrilled but played off that I was mad. In a totally calm, unapologetic way he said “too late now! You didn’t think I was gonna be the first one in you and not leave my DNA??? Stupid bottom!!!”

Excellent top. 

"Silly bottom, loads are for sluts..."

• Haha 1

I had just started to play with guys outside my buds when it happened. It was a guy off an app and I was definitely into him but scared about doing raw with a stranger. He said he hadn't been tested and didn't know his status but was down for me to fuck him raw. I admitted I didn't know my status either, but wanted him to either pull out to cum or wrap, which he agreed to. Neither of us could host so we did it in his truck. He was a white guy in his mid-20s with a nice cock. We started out with him fucking me bare and I was enjoying it so much I was almost going to tell him to cum inside me. He told me he was close and I nearly said to go for it, but he pulled out of me before I could say it. He was taking me from behind so I couldn't see a whole lot but I could hear him put on the condom and it felt awful going back in me. He was pulling out and sliding back in, which was a bit painful with the condom on. He said he was close and pulled out of me and was jacking, then slid back in me to cum.  This time it wasn't painful and I could feel it when he came and was pretty sure he was doing me raw. Once he'd cum, he slid out of me and put the window down and tossed the condom out, putting the window back up. He then rode my cock and let me blast two loads inside him. He clearly was enjoying it and wanted my loads as he was begging for them and telling me how good my cock felt. He then had my legs over his shoulders drilling me raw and again I was close to saying for him just to cum inside me. As he got close he pulled out, and put another condom on quickly and plunged back into my ass again. I heard what sounded like a pop and suspected the condom broke. I could feel less and less of the condom as he kept pulling out and stroking back in and when he came again I could swear I felt him cum inside me. He didn't say anything about the condom breaking, but again, quickly tossed it out the window. We kissed a little bit and he thanked me but said he needed to get going and dropped me back where I'd parked my truck and he drove off. I was curious to find the condoms and see if there was any cum in them, so I drove over to where we were parked. Sure enough, the one condom had very little cum in it, so clearly he'd pulled it off, and the other one had a massive tear in it, so clearly all of that cum came out inside me. Part of me felt like I'd been had and tricked, part of me wished I'd have just done it bare and not deal with getting duped. Clearly he wanted to bareback me and I was scared shitless that he was getting fucked by other guys too and didn't know his status. Who knew how many other guys had fucked him and if he was taking me even though I didn't know my status he almost certainly was taking loads from other guys like that.

I messaged him after that but never heard back from him, so I could only imagine he was one of those "one and done" kind of guys. I avoided hook ups like that for a little while before my sexual desires got the better of me, but I was more careful to make sure guys weren't pulling a fast one like that.

• Like 1

When I was a teenager I hooked up with this kinda ugly but extremely hung black man through Craigslist. I drove over to his kinda sketchy place north of Birmingham AL. I walked in and just worshiped his cock for a few minutes. Eventually he said get up and lay down on his bed. I was so nervous but excited. I had been fucked by all types since I lost my virginity at a very young age, but at the time his cock was the biggest I’d seen. He put on a condom and started to enter me. I remember it hurting, but going in smoothly, after a minute of slow fucking he was not staying hard. Because it was so big he was still deep in my young ass going in and out. Suddenly it started to feel better and hurt more. Finally fucking me hard a deep to make me really scream. After what felt like hours he groaned loudly  and I felt the load drip out as he pulled out. He just said sorry, but that sweet little ass was too good. I thanked him for taking the condom off. Later he messaged telling me to get tested. I did for months but was lucky. I’m still negative 20 years later and I’ve almost exclusively gone bareback since my very first time. Something kinda hot about him being so into me that he took it off

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

My first time was during work, at 19, At that time I only played safe. The bathroom in the mall I worked was used for cruising. One morning I went there and found one guy who I had hooked up with before, and invited him over to a cubicle. He accepted and when he entered I noticed he was drunk AF, probably from the night before. He was very thin and hairy, maybe in his late 20's, I sucked him for a couple of minutes, he had a long thin and veiny 9inch dick. I gave him a condom I had in my wallet and bent over offering my hole. He put the condom on and pounded me for a couple of minutes, while I tried not to moan since I wasn't sure if there was someone else outside.

I loved his cock because he passed my second ring without pain. After a while he pulled out and when he entered my hole again I felt the particular warm of the bare dick. I reached for his cock and felt it balls deep but no condom. I got nervous and ask him about it, he answered that he just wanted to feel me bare a moment and he was putting the condom back on. He wispered at me about how good it feelt and asked me if I liked it, while he fucked my hole really slowly. I said that I loved it but I really wanted him to put the condom back on.

He agreed and after a minute he pulled out again, and put the condom back on, but he went limp almost immediately and couldn't put it back in. He said the condom made him lose erection, and that he needed to leave, so he pulled his pants up and left. I pulled my pants up and returned to work. It took hour's for me to notice he left a huge load inside me, I felt so dumb, but it was so hot for me to feel used like that and being just a hole.

• Like 2

It happened once.  I was beyond furious with the guy.  It was NOT something that I told him would be fun, so it was not consensual.  I never saw him again and made certain that my friends knew what he'd done in case he tried hooking up with them.  He basically got shunned by my friends, the people they knew, etc..  Thankfully,  I tested NEG and made a "lesson learned" note.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2021 at 7:50 PM, lower_bucks_bottom said:

It was at a bath house in Providence RI around 1993. … I was very pissed. I am not a violent person but I wanted to punch him in the face. Form then on until I got pozzed in 2012 I would always reach back and feel any cock that was about to go in my ass to make sure it was covered    

You should have. I kicked one out of the bed. 

I met a guy online that was working late while in my early 20s. It was an upscale, newer corporate office park. We talked about condoms before agreeing to meet. I said they were important to me and definitely wanted safe sex with a total stranger. He said he'd "take care of it". We met in one of the public bathrooms in a stall. Kissed a bit and then he wanted me to bend over the toilet on all fours. Some spit later and he was pumping away. After he came, I turned around to see that he had no condom on. That immediate rush of fear and excitement was indescribable. I jerked off as soon as I got home that he had barebacked me without consent essentially.

Maybe a month or two later while at a coffee place with some friends, one of them casually mentions this guy's handle online and says how lucky he was to find out this guy was HIV+ before agreeing to hook up. I was completely gobsmacked when I realized fully what he said. I ran into the toilet at the shop and rubbed one out in record time now knowing that he had actually stealthed me. Unfortunately it didn't take.

• 3 weeks later...

My first stealthing was 15 or maybe even 20 years ago.  I was dating women and fucking guys mostly topping. I wore condoms with both sexes. At the time Craigslist was my only avenue to find guys and it was painfully slow (due to the technology AND the indecisive and flakey guys).  My frustration and an escort’s persistence finally conspired to allow me to justify going with the escort. He was by far the most efficient use of time and I reasoned, given how adamant he was about condoms, he was probably safer the the rare random hookups with the Craigslist crew.  Anyway, as will happen with condoms I found I increasingly difficult to stay hard over the 12 or so months of me fucking him. A 12 month period that coincided with my waning ability to stay hard while fucking my girlfriends and I could tell, I was growing less interested in sex with women. 
One fuck where I was particularly soft and unable to even enter my escort friend, he just told me to stop. Then without asking me used hand lotion to lube his cock and my ass, put me on my stomach and slowly worked his 7” into me. I knew it wasn’t wrapped. He had no time and I neither heard nor saw a rubber other than the one barely clinging to my shriveled cock.  So he continues and since he mostly bottomed for his clients but was naturally a top he was primed and eager to show me how a top should be able to enter and pound a hole. Likewise, my hole was tight since I had bottomed only 4-5 times, he shot inside my apparently, hungry hole without saying anything and barely moaning. When he finished and pulled out I asked what I already knew. He confirmed and also fed me his cock to clean up. That was new to me but I was clean so I made a halfhearted effort which he allowed and laughed at. For the next 8 years or so, I paid him to breed me and have only had one more condom in my hole since that stealthy play session. He basically turned me from a bi-top into a bi, soon to be gay cumdump. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I remember being annoyed he had put a condom on. I was younger and less confident to just leave as I don't take safe cock. I stayed for the shag anyway, went back to my car and when I sat down I could smell his nut and confirmed he had nutted up my guts and stealth bred me by dipping a finger in and tasting it. - I was much less annoyed at this point and thought it was hot af.