Cleaning on the Go

PozInAZ

I am on A4A and Grindr and BBRT every day looking for loads and I am always ready.

My routine is to shit, douche, shower and shave. After the shave I pre-lube with a dildo covered in Wet Platinum or Gun Oil. That way the first cock of the day slides right in. I have taken 10 loads in a 3 hour period in an afternoon lunch and fuck.

A high fiber diet helps too as it makes it easier to keep clean.

Any other questions - ask.

I am the cumdump network here.

II know exactly what the poster is saying. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you try psyllium husk. A bottom friend of mine introduced it to me and it has been god send in terms of cleaning. Pysllium is the active ingredient in Metamucil. It's a plant that works as a cleanser. Unlike Metamucil, pure psyllium isn't mixed with other stuff. Metamucil is psyllium mixed with other stuff to make it taste better. Before psyllium, it would take me over 30 min of douching before I felt clean. I take psyllium before bed. The next morning, you take a good shit. What makes it great is not only you get a great bowel movement but douching ends up being a breeze. It honestly takes me no more than 10 minutes to douche.

I recommend every bottom to either regularly use it or use it a day before a play session. I use it daily. If you want to try it out, I only recommend you get the powder. Do not buy the pill as it doesn't work as effectively and it will take days before you see the results. You can find psyllium powder at your local health food store like Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.

In terms of douching when out and about, you can do one of follwing:

1) Always carry a bottle of fleet for quick douche.

2) Buy a portable travel douche kit. I carry one in my bag sometimes and if I go to the gym, I shower at the gym and attach it over the shower head.

Spot shot quick fill in for hosing out- keep a bottle of water with a sports nipple in your desk- if you get a hit and need a hose, take the bottle to the bathroom at work and shove it up your hole and squeeze, you can always refill it if your work has a handicap stall - they generally have a sink in them- and reflush. When you are done, toss the bottle and go get laid

• 2 weeks later...
II know exactly what the poster is saying. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you try psyllium husk. A bottom friend of mine introduced it to me and it has been god send in terms of cleaning. Pysllium is the active ingredient in Metamucil. It's a plant that works as a cleanser. Unlike Metamucil, pure psyllium isn't mixed with other stuff. Metamucil is psyllium mixed with other stuff to make it taste better. Before psyllium, it would take me over 30 min of douching before I felt clean. I take psyllium before bed. The next morning, you take a good shit. What makes it great is not only you get a great bowel movement but douching ends up being a breeze. It honestly takes me no more than 10 minutes to douche.

I recommend every bottom to either regularly use it or use it a day before a play session. I use it daily. If you want to try it out, I only recommend you get the powder. Do not buy the pill as it doesn't work as effectively and it will take days before you see the results. You can find psyllium powder at your local health food store like Vitamin Shoppe or GNC.

In terms of douching when out and about, you can do one of follwing:

1) Always carry a bottle of fleet for quick douche.

2) Buy a portable travel douche kit. I carry one in my bag sometimes and if I go to the gym, I shower at the gym and attach it over the shower head.

Interesting. Someone once mentioned a suppository as well. So if it's a powder how do you take the powder? With food or plain?

I do agree with high fiber diets and protein helps a lot. Less carbs too. I usually eat light and proportionate meals. I always use the restroom if I ever need to go. But if I use a shower shot before work and eat light at work. Generally, I am good the whole day. My diet was so good earlier this week that I went two days without douching. Two tops fucked me and I sucked them afterwards and it was clean. I did not eat much either though.

A good douche bottle is the erogonomic one. It's a black silicone like rubbery bottle. The top cock shaped like nozzle comes off for easy cleaning and for refilling the bottle. The bottle also has a hole in the bottom to allow air to be released. That way when douching the bottle is less likely to suck in dirty water. I have noticed sometimes that it's almost better using this douche because less water going into you and just enough to clean you out.

I've used this at flex a few times in the past and gotten myself cleaned out perfectly. But douching whenever I can, and the right diet does wonders. Lots of water helps too.

I'm interested in trying that psyllium powder though.