Friend wanting to take me to abs for gangbang tonight. Should I go?

Guest Bottomboy502

Guest Bottomboy502

I've got a friend wanting to take me to a bookstore in a couple hours to get gang-banged and bred by quite a few guys. I'm still debating if I should go or not. What do you guys think? I'm a little nervous about the thought of catching something, but the thought of having tons of cocks in my ass makes me really hard!

I've got a friend wanting to take me to a bookstore in a couple hours to get gang-banged and bred by quite a few guys. I'm still debating if I should go or not. What do you guys think? I'm a little nervous about the thought of catching something, but the thought of having tons of cocks in my ass makes me really hard!

If you're not prepared to run the risks of coming down with one STD or another, Bottomboy, don't do it.

Being nervous about the possibility of "catching something" while being bred suggests you are not ready and prepared to handle the risks associated with bareback sex, maybe it is best to keep being gang banged raw a fantasy until you are more prepared to accept the possible risks. However, if you decide to go the ABS to be bred by a couple of guys, it should be because you want it and you understand the risks associated with it, and not because a friend is trying to talk you into it.

Nervous ...... About what?

IF you are even thinking of going, then it is something that you WANT to do. Question is When?

It might be tonight, or 2 years or even 20 years that you wait.

But ONCE you go, it is hard to Avoid. You will return.

Personally, if you still HIV NEGATIVE and PLAN to stay that way -- Don't go.

If you want to pleasure yourself and enjoy yourself as a Top or Bottom -- Some will use condoms, others will take it bare and assume the Risks. This site is for BREEDING MEN... as in BREEDING ZONE is for guys who like it RAW.

YES, if you are out there, at a bookstore or picking up a guy online..... he may not be aware of his Status as MOST do not Test at all. REMEMBER: There is NO such thing as a NEG test. If you get tested, you could be completely clean and there are "False--Positive" Tests, so getting re-tested is recommended.

I understand and accept if a guy wants to use a condom, but he will have to find another Ass. This POZ CUM PIG will be taking it Skin-2-Skin with the FULL Intention on getting fucked by various Men and taking ALL LOADS in my ass.

i accept the risks, get screened and take meds when necessary. The Z-pac option is no big deal, just take a few pills and your done. The penicillin shots hurts like hell, and you tell yourself you are NEVER going to do it again.

Then horny-mones kick in, and maybe you are just seeing ONE guy, and then he gives you something.

Every option has choice and consequences. Choose yours Wisely.