bored at spa xs

ryanroman

• 1 month later...

Funny you say that. My first guy that wanted no condoms at all was in Toronto. I said no, as I was into safer sex then. This was 2006, 2 years before I got poz.

IDK man, I haven't been to XS. But every time I went to Steamworks TO, bottoms were rare and far between. Don't even start about bare. Must be something tidal over there.

Where are the bttms that want fucked and bred at spa xs?

I was in TO on Monday and was debating to go to the Steamworks or XS .. I ended up going to the peep show :(

I was wanting to find a poz dick at one of the spas but didn't know how busy they would be on a Monday night. Hell if I knew there was a poz top looking for a neg bottom .. i would have went to XS ! When you going back there?

I can't say about '06, Hung. I was mostly in Montreal back then, and it was a fair mix of safe and bare. Then my friends moved to TO, I decided to check out the scene on next visit, and found near none. Must have been some public message from DOH or something or an inspection scare. Even around and past Christmas holidays. Literally a cold and empty darkroom at Steamworks, all kinds of rushed foot traffic in hallways at night and no major action. All hookups insisted on rubber. I understand there is a known heavy footprint of HIV in the community, and Steamworks is right there at the village center. I hope things have since changed for the better.

Funny you say that. My first guy that wanted no condoms at all was in Toronto. I said no, as I was into safer sex then. This was 2006, 2 years before I got poz.

I haven't had much of a problem barebacking at either steamworks or spa xs. I'd guess 2/3 of guys are ok with bb and 1/3 would want a condom, and even then, you can convince a couple to go bb.

Hmm. I'm heading up to Toronto again soon. Perhaps I should head to XS. I've been there a few times and know it can be hit or miss

After 2am on Fridays or Saturdays really seem like the time to be at Steamworks (when the bars start to close). Some of the hottest pieces of ass I've had at Steamworks has been after 2am. The biggest problem with Steamworks is too many of the guys just stand and model instead of just putting out. The guys at spa xs generally seem friendlier.

I can't say about '06, Hung. I was mostly in Montreal back then, and it was a fair mix of safe and bare. Then my friends moved to TO, I decided to check out the scene on next visit, and found near none. Must have been some public message from DOH or something or an inspection scare. Even around and past Christmas holidays. Literally a cold and empty darkroom at Steamworks, all kinds of rushed foot traffic in hallways at night and no major action. All hookups insisted on rubber. I understand there is a known heavy footprint of HIV in the community, and Steamworks is right there at the village center. I hope things have since changed for the better.

A lot of the guys want rubber, but a lot will take it raw.

i agree...there might be more hot guys at steamworks, but the guys at xs are pretty hot too, and i have more success...the 2/3 1/3 ratio seems right...amazing how many guys bareback...last summer i fucked 5 guys bb in one night and took 2 loads myself...came in 2 of them...no questions about status

i agree...there might be more hot guys at steamworks, but the guys at xs are pretty hot too, and i have more success...the 2/3 1/3 ratio seems right...amazing how many guys bareback...last summer i fucked 5 guys bb in one night and took 2 loads myself...came in 2 of them...no questions about status

I agree that hot guys go to both steamworks and spa xs... and i get more ass at spa xs, too (I think the guys are more laid back at spa xs)... and i never pull out when i'm fucking a guy so he's getting my load in his ass... few ask about status... and the one bartender at spa xs is adorable...