bored at spa xs

ryanroman

I've had little luck at spa xs, but a few hot times at the old Oak Leaf on Bathurst. Something about it's old seedy nature drew me in a few times. Had the best f*ck of my life there. Was blowing an old troll and wanted him to do me, but he wasn't into more than oral. But he promised he'd call a friend of his. A short while later there's a knock from his younger friend and my jaw dropped at how beautiful his cock was. In no time flat he had my legs up and was sliding into me, and despite the size I was so horny it went in like a charm.

I've never had such an easy time bottoming - I was ready and open and fully relaxed. No questions asked - he unloaded in me and I was in heaven ;) I even cleaned him up afterwards as he leaked out of me.

That was a long time ago, and I haven't been to a bath house in years - sounds like I need to go back!

Barracks closed about 10 years ago. It was a great place. Swallowed my first load there back in the mid 1990s.

Not sure about the ToolBox. Was it just a bar, not a bath?

Cellar is still open, They don't have a web presence but Wednesday is their busy day. I used to hit it for lunchtime special occasionally but have not been much in recent years. It is smaller so can be hit and miss and I prefer a place that has douche facilities.

Which means the aforementioned Spa Excess or Steamworks, which exists in the same location as the previous Spa on Maitland, which closed about 8 or 9 years ago.

Hey guys- have not been to TO in a few years- I know the Barracks closed and ToolBox is gone. Is the Cellar still around??

hey sentry, thanks.I recall the Cellar as a more drug based scene, whether in fact it was or wasn't. Did it once, then stuck with the Spa or Barracks. As for the ToolBox, it was out by the bread factory and was a bar with a guesthouse above it. In the summer, on certain Saturday afternoons, they ran a beerbust for $10 all you could drink for 4 hrs, out on the patio, and everyone recycled. Oh, and then they laid out a great BBQ buffet at 6p. Damn nice men, and so much fun. Just wish TO had a sleazy/slutty guesthouse 2 stay at.

Any time I've been to the bathhouses I was always looking to take some cum, in my mouth or in my ass. Usually I could find someone to cum in my mouth, but so many of the guys were too limp to fuck! A shame, cause if they'd been up for it I would have been happy to take their loads for them.

Only once did I go armed with condoms. A chinese guy came into my room and I sucked him for a while before he got me "legs up" and I passed him a condom. I lay there ready as he struggled to open it and put it on (getting it on backwards lol) when he finally threw it aside in disgust and started to mount me anyways. Sure enough I reached down and guided his dick into me, and sure enough a few minutes later he decided to stay in and spurted his load in me. I wasn't upset at all - I'd offered him my butt and he took it. Most guys don't want to pull out when they're in a tight little hole, and he didn't either. So there I am pinned on his cock with his cum in my ass and a well-intentioned condom on the floor in the corner.

I love fingering my ass after a guy has cum inside it - I get sooooo horny knowing he blew his load in there. I remember one time getting fucked by a guy with a condom on and mid-way I asked him to take it off and keep going. He looked so happy when he came and I know it was much more intense for us both knowing that his sperm was actually going in me instead of into a condom.

So studs, don't be afraid to just ask your bottom if they want to be bred (after being truthful about your status of course). There's many of us bottoms who are quite happy to let you finish in there.

I used to enjoy myself at The Barracks whenever I visited Toronto. It was a great blow when on a visit I made my way over only to find that it had closed. I had some of the best times ever and it was there that I topped a guy for fisting for the first time and that was a terrific experience but it was some years later before I took my first fist but that was in the UK. I went to the Cellar a few times. Never came across drugs but then I wasn't looking. Been fisted a time or two there. Much prefer the saunas in Canada to those in the Uk which I think are a rip off

Barracks closed about 10 years ago. It was a great place. Swallowed my first load there back in the mid 1990s.

Not sure about the ToolBox. Was it just a bar, not a bath?

Cellar is still open, They don't have a web presence but Wednesday is their busy day. I used to hit it for lunchtime special occasionally but have not been much in recent years. It is smaller so can be hit and miss and I prefer a place that has douche facilities.

Which means the aforementioned Spa Excess or Steamworks, which exists in the same location as the previous Spa on Maitland, which closed about 8 or 9 years ago.

The toolbox was not a bathhouse .. but had weekly naked nights which I attended regularly. They had a dark "corner" where you could get blown or blow some guys or just get to know them a bit better ;) . They also had a patio which was a bit of a maze where you again could blow a guy or two. The washroom was also a fun place to hang out too. With the guest house situated above it I guess you could have always got a room if you needed one.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of staying at a regular hotel, I like staying at Spa Excess in a 24-hr room when I visit Toronto. I bring ear plugs in order to sleep and can go out and back in anytime I want. I'm right in the gay village and go to Steamworks for something different.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...