Pozzing the Blond Boy

The young blond guy opened the door, please to see me but also scared, fully aware of what’s going to happen, what he has agreed to. We’d been talking for a long time, he was turned on big time by the thought of HIV surging through his veins, but like a lot of chasers, he was still nervous about the actual act, the moment when he knew his life was changed forever, the moment when a part of me was going to be in him for the rest of his life. I have a very high viral load so he knew that the chance of conversion was very high, a fact that the blondie was aware, and indeed my viral load was a huge turn on for him but also made him scared of the reality of what he was about to do.

I have always had a bit of a thing a guy with sexy hair, especially blond hair. He knew it. He used to send me pics of his hair from all angles so I knew how sexy it looked, leaving the gel out of it for me so I could see and feel it natural. When he closed the door behind me the first thing I asked him to do is bow his head forward. I reached out and my hands buried in his soft thick blond hair for the first time, feeling it between my fingers made my poz cock harden in my jeans, making me want this cute boy even more. It was unfair to restrain my cock anymore. It wanted out so I unzipped and whipped it out, standing there harder than id ever felt before. The boy reached down and wrapped his hand around my thick poz cock, looking down I see a big bulge in his jeans, but I wasn't going to let it 'breathe' yet. I pushed my hand down on the top of his hair and told him to get on his knees and pleasure my toxic rod with his cute boy mouth. He did without hesitation. I looked down at his sexy blond hair and buried my hands in it once more as I felt his wet warm boy mouth slide over the head of my hard, throbbing poz cock. It felt so good as his mouth slid up and down my shaft, making it wet and feeling the head of my cock hit the back of his throat as he took it deeper and deeper with each stroke. He was doing a good job, it made me want to say don’t stop and flood his sweet mouth with cum, but there was a more sweeter, tighter place I wanted my cum to go.

I told him to stand up and lead me to the bedroom. I could see the worry come back into his eyes. He had gone from immersing himself in the pleasure of sucking a cock to the reality that he was about to give up his body to me for the rest of his life. He led me into his parents' room as it was the biggest bed and they were out of the country on a holiday. I told him to strip for me and he did, releasing his stiff neg cock. I grabbed it in my hand and started to wank it as I kissed him deep, driving my tongue into his sweet young mouth, my hands back it that blond hair. I pushed him back on the bed, laying on him and kissing him even more, wanking his cock really hard, getting him very close to loosing control. Just before he did I stopped and told him to turn over, he did and before me was a sweet bubble but I parted it with my hands to reveal a tight twitching hole. I went down straight away got my tongue on that sweet hole, rimming him deep and fast, he writhed with pleasure, moaning loudly as my tongue penetrated his hole making it relax, making it want more. My poz cock was dripping with pre cum. I had not cum in over a week - just to make sure he got a big toxic load from me. I used my mouth and tongue to make his hole as wet as possible, then began to kiss up his back, moving my cock up his inner leg leaving a trail of pre-cum as it went. My tongue reached his hair as I positioned my cock at his still twitching hole. I could see in his teary eyes that he knew exactly what was going to happen but it was far to late to stop.

I put my hands in the top of his hair and grabbed it, as I began to run my tongue up the back of his hair I pushed my highly venomous cock into his tight hole. He gasped as my thick cock slid slowly all the way in until I was balls-deep in him. I repeatedly reminded him he was being penetrated by my poz cock and how I was going to drive my high viral load right into him - deep. I started to pump his ass deeper and faster, his hole giving into my relentless thrusting, not that it had a choice. I drew my cock almost out then plunged it deep making him moan and gasp even louder, getting it so deep I could feel his inner ring around the head of my cock, as I drew it out for the third time I could see traces of blood on my cock, it turned me on so much, seeing that blood knowing that I will be coating his inner wounds with my venom, getting straight into his bloodstream, making the chances of infection almost certain. I drove my cock back in deeper, then picked up the pace, fucking his little ass harder deeper, using all my force, fucking him through the mattress. I could feel the pleasure building knowing my balls were ready to unload, so I did him deeper than ever, grabbed his hair, pulled his head back and said to him “You’re about to get what you’ve wanted for ages - my HIV buried deep in your boy pussy" and with a couple of more strokes and I felt my cock explode inside him, shooting volley after volley of highly toxic poz cum deep into his body, coating his ass walls, inner wounds and filling his inner ring. My orgasm seemed never ending. The boy's hole had done its job properly. When I pulled out my cock was pink with the mixture of poz cum and blood, he looked at it and you could see panic in his eyes, “It’s too late now boy, the deed is done.”

We chatted and cuddled for a while, letting him think about and come to terms with what had just happened. He began to get horny again and said he wanted to swallow my load before I went. I stood up and once again felt his warm mouth over my cock, this time my cock even more sensitive. As I looked down, my hands buried in his blond hair I thought to myself, today is about me not you boy. I let him suck me till I was really close, then told him to stop, I pulled out my cock , told him to bow his head forward and wanked myself off all over his cute blond hair, shooting loads all throughout his hair. As you might surmise, I was greatly turned-on by the sight of my strings of white cum strung across his hair, and on inspiration I rubbed my poz cum into his hair and scalp, and styled it with my juices. I asked him to get some scissors, and I cut a small amount of his hair. “Now you have my DNA deep in you and on you boy, and I’m taking this hair as a trophy of the day I changed your life forever.”

He smiled at me with a slight tear in those pretty blue eyes, and showed me to the door. As he closed it behind me and I walked away - a job well done, an inward smile on my face. Success.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 12