The MAL Cum Exchange

rawTOP

• Administrators

I'll be organizing a bunch of gangbangs this year at MAL. One thing I'd like to get started is having the gangbang bottoms share their loads - dumping the loads from one ass to another using a funnel. For example... If there are two bottoms at a gangbang and each gets a dozen loads, then if they dumped their loads from one ass to another then they could each have the loads of two dozen guys in them.

Now imagine if a bunch of cumdumps all did the same thing. A bottom hosts a gangbang and gets a bunch of loads, then he dumps some of those loads into another bottom, and when that bottom gets gangbanged he returns the favor - passing the loads in his ass onto another bottom and so on...

It's also a great way for guys who may not want to get gangbanged to get loads.

If you're interested in being part of the MAL Cum Exchange, post here or send me a PM and let me know...

• Administrators
I could be into this. You plan on making a video? Then I could really be into it.

Yeah, I'll be videotaping at least some of the cum swapping...

Will you guys be at MAL?

raw top I am coming to MAL this year i live in virginia just outside the city and would love to volunteer to be a bottom pig for one of your gangbangs. No questions asked and looking for as many loads as i can get. no limits here. please let me know if interested. Jim

• Administrators
raw top I am coming to MAL this year i live in virginia just outside the city and would love to volunteer to be a bottom pig for one of your gangbangs. No questions asked and looking for as many loads as i can get. no limits here. please let me know if interested. Jim

yeah, sounds good... hit me up closer to the event and we'll figure out which gangbangs i'll have you bottom at.