Is this weird?

losttop

I'm a top guy who is very sexual and enjoys his sex very much.... At the moment I'm since couple of months in a long distance open relationship. Which works out fine as I fly for the airlines and have the ability to travel pretty much to anywhere in the world and c him. I have lots of FBs all over the globe.... My problem is that I get bored with them pretty quickly.... After fucking them a couple of times I'm kind of over them and start to look for fresh new meat.... Unless I'm in luv with a guy like my BF.... Than I can't get enough of fucking him....my FBs keep hitting me up but I always try to cum up with excuses after having fucked him a few times....don't want to be nasty as I'm really nice guy.... Do u guys experience the same or is it just me?

• Administrators

I'd guess that men are genetically programmed to have a wandering eye. In an evolutionary sense it helps to have genetic variation. I've even heard someone go as far to say that the normal state for human reproduction is for the woman to take loads from multiple guys and have the sperm compete to impregnate her. That might be a stretch, but don't underestimate biological programming - it's powerful.

Guest Matias47

I'm the same way, if there's no love connection (and for me and men, there never is) I tend to move on after 4 or 5 fucks or at least I'll "get really busy" for a few months and hit them up again. I'm real honest about that right off. With women I'll last a bit longer, but anything beyond 6 months, if I'm not nuts about her I also move on.

One of these days I'll find a chick who's into me fucking guys;)

i call it 'deja screw,' that odd and unsettling feeling that i've had this sex before.

at least you don't feel that way about your BF. that's the difference between lust and love.

Thats very well said! No with my BF I even enjoy giving him pleasure and sucking his dick.... When I'm with meaning less fucks.... I don't care about their pleasure.... It's all about me getting off! Don't go near their dick either....

I am not the kind of guy who falls in love easily. So speaking of what has been my life about, mostly sex driven, I tend to get tired of the same people, BUT, if I really like them a lot, I don't.

I have had bad luck, the guys I'd settle with, or those that I'd have sex with 3 times a day for 20 years are those that I loose touch with. The guys I only fuck with from time, but I'm not totally attracted to them are the ones that keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, keep, and keep contacting me through the web, text messages and phone calls.

I think, after weeks and even months of excuses, isn't that a clear hint that I am no longer interested? damn, some guys are so persistent.

you have to find a polite but clear way to let them know you're no longer interested.

example: ' i'm afraid i'll get too attached. i need a clean break.'

and then you pass them along to someone else.

or: 'i'm spending too much time on sex. let's just be friends.'

I kind of like having a large network of people I'm screwing. I mostly like accruing sexual partners. It's always cool to find more, but I tend not to drop the ones I have if I like them. If their sex is boring, or we have no chemistry and fucking is just a matter of convenience, then I'm inclined to not see someone again, whether I find someone to take his place or not. Mostly though I want every cock that's reasonable and willing to feel like it has the right to some kind of access to my hole.

I've always held that there is a massive difference between two people who are in a loving relationship together, and two people who are simply stuffing body parts into one another.

You have your relationship and your love, and that isn't going away - but can enjoy the random, meaningless sex too.... Great! I'd guess that after fucking a FB for so long, you're starting to feel a little off-put by it's regularity. Perhaps it almost feels like you're blurring the FB/relationship distinction if it goes on too long.

I don't think that this is weird at all. You're just keeping the random, meaningless fucks... well, random and meaningless!!

I also get bored with regular FB's. By the 4th or 5th fuck, it has become routine. I like new experiences, new men, new meat. Try something different. I'm getting into toys and fisting now. The further the guy wants to go, the more I'll hang around.

As for emotional, I've had two long term relationships. Both faded out. Now, I have no interest in getting emotionally involved with anyone. Each and every fuck has been just that, a fuck. I want it, he wants is, we're both happy.

After a few times with a FB, I find I have to cut them loose too. It is not so much that the sex is no longer enjoyable, for me, it is more about the blurring of lines and boundaries. I define a FB as someone that is used exclusively for sex - not someone to talk with, go to the bars with, go out to dinner with, etc. If I hook up with the same FB on a regularly basis (at least once a week for a month) it feels too much like the beginning of a relationship rather than just raw hot man-on-man fucking.

As RawTop said "I'd guess that men are genetically programmed to have a wandering eye." From my point of view, thank God.

That's why I don't get why guys want to get married! Men are not supposed to fuck just one person for the rest of their lives.

It's not the way we think! So why is it that gays want to be tied down with just one partner? I just don't get it!

I've never been monogamous. It's simply not my nature -- even with my life partner. (We have an open relationship.) That's why I've always enjoyed the baths, where I can fuck with many different guys and never get locked into sex with just one or two FBs.