top4fun

einathens

Finally got together with top4fun. As requested, I was naked on all 4s when he arrived. "Nice ass," he said. I looked over my shoulder at him as he undressed and approached the bed. He pulled my face into his sweaty crotch. I love feeling a soft cock getting hard in my mouth. His kept getting longer and thicker. I got it as slick with spit as I could. Thank god I'd prelubed. My hole was gonna need it.

I tweaked his nipples as he leaned down and slid a finger into my ass. "You ready to be bred?" I nodded and turned back around. I felt his big cockhead circling around my hole - then he began to push in. I hoped he'd go kinda slow, give me a chance to get used to the intrusion, but he didn't: just a steady pressure until he was all the way in.

Oh my fucking god, he was all the way in, and it was deep. He slowly slid back almost all the way out. "Sweet hole," he said. "Fuck, you're tight." "Fuck, you're big," I replied. This felt good. He started giving it to me hard and fast. All I could do was moan. "Oh fuck oh fuck ok fuck me oh god oh fuck yeah big fat cock fucking me deep...." I know I was babbling. Fortunately he wasn't distracted from the task at hand. he fucked and fucked and fucked me, pushing me down from doggie position so I was flat on my stomach with his full weight on top of me, his hairy chest scratching my back while he whispered in my ear. "I know you love cum in your hole. I'm gonna breed you deep, flood your hole with my fucking seed." "Do it!" I yelled. "Fucking breed my hole, motherfucker! Give me your fucking load!" A dozen or so more deep hard thrusts and I felt his cock throb all the way up inside me. "Take it! Take it! Take my fucking load!" And then I felt him shoot. And shoot. And shoot some more.

He remained on top of me until his cock began to soften and slide out of my ass. Then he got up, pulled my legs apart, and laughed. "My cum is pouring out of your hole." I clenched, but not before I slid a finger across my opening and brought it to my lips for a sample. It was quite tasty. "Tell me we're gonna do this again," he said. "Oh, fuck yeah."

And then he was gone.

Edited by Hotload84

Finally got together with top4fun. As requested, I was naked on all 4s when he arrived. "Nice ass," he said. I looked over my shoulder at him as he undressed and approached the bed. He pulled my face into his sweaty crotch. I love feeling a soft cock getting hard in my mouth. His kept getting longer and thicker. I got it as slick with spit as I could. Thank god I'd prelubed. My hole was gonna need it.

I tweaked his nipples as he leaned down and slid a finger into my ass. "You ready to be bred?" I nodded and turned back around. I felt his big cockhead circling around my hole - then he began to push in. I hoped he'd go kinda slow, give me a chance to get used to the intrusion, but he didn't: just a steady pressure until he was all the way in.

Oh my fucking god, he was all the way in, and it was deep. He slowly slid back almost all the way out. "Sweet hole," he said. "Fuck, you're tight." "Fuck, you're big," I replied. This felt good. He started giving it to me hard and fast. All I could do was moan. "Oh fuck oh fuck ok fuck me oh god oh fuck yeah big fat cock fucking me deep...." I know I was babbling. Fortunately he wasn't distracted from the task at hand. he fucked and fucked and fucked me, pushing me down from doggie position so I was flat on my stomach with his full weight on top of me, his hairy chest scratching my back while he whispered in my ear. "I know you love cum in your hole. I'm gonna breed you deep, flood your hole with my fucking seed." "Do it!" I yelled. "Fucking breed my hole, motherfucker! Give me your fucking load!" A dozen or so more deep hard thrusts and I felt his cock throb all the way up inside me. "Take it! Take it! Take my fucking load!" And then I felt him shoot. And shoot. And shoot some more.

He remained on top of me until his cock began to soften and slide out of my ass. Then he got up, pulled my legs apart, and laughed. "My cum is pouring out of your hole." I clenched, but not before I slid a finger across my opening and brought it to my lips for a sample. It was quite tasty. "Tell me we're gonna do this again," he said. "Oh, fuck yeah."

And then he was gone.

Fucking-Bloody-Hell...that story got me off! That was PERFECT! Just the way I love it too. There wasn't a part of that scene I would change. I love to be fucked and seeded in just that manner, by a verbal top. I want to bottom for top4fun.