What do poppers do for you?

kwhotboi

Makes sex hotter. When I do them, I become a nasty slut and want more sex. Nothing better and a room full of horned up studs on poppers fucking continuously.

Exactly the same here....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poppers have the same effect on me as on Nlbear and Planopitchcatch69, making me a totally cock and cum whore... I just seem not to get enough and want to be fucked deeper and longer as if my hole can't get enough and I stay rock hard all the time !

But I agree some of the makes give me a headache afterwards and others don't, prefer jungle juice platinum.

Thanks for the info xtc303den.

Poppers really free up my inner pig.As a young man I loved going to the local video arcade wearing just a tee shirt and short cutoffs...at 19 blonde slim and cute always had a few guys cruise me.Going into one of the back booths and sliding the door almost shut gave horny guys the oppourtunity to watch a cute young guy watching a gay movie...and soon a man would enter the booth sliding in behind me and latch the door.As soon as that latch clicked my poppers would come out and I took a good deep sniff in each nostril...and leaning back a bit would usually find a hard cock poking against the fabric coverring my ass.Sometimes I would undo my shorts and just let nature take its course,and that was fun.But a few guys would reach around and undo my buttons and push the shorts down,pushing a hard cock against my pucker,and into me as that popper rush hit.The fucking would be quick and animal,most of the time I never even saw their faces,but the take charge and fuck full speed ahead guys were always my favorites.Would never have done any of that without poppers.:)Still like them now in my fifties.