What do poppers do for you?

kwhotboi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first and only time I used poppers was long ago at an early age from a chubby neighbor who said it would make me feel great. It made me dizzy and everything fuzzy and loose enough for him and his chubby buddies to squeeze their cocks into me and fuck my hole over and over, load after load. Now a total bottom who loves chubs and cocks and taking loads, but I stay away from the poppers.

• 9 months later...

I like Rush....makes my heart race, get a heat flush all over and my hole opens to take cock. Just wish the rush lasted longer than a minute or two...but I metabolize chemicals fast...take tons of novicane if I need a procedure at dentist for example.

keeping them in the freeze when not in use helps them last longer as well..they don't freeze.

They were offered to me a couple of times but the only thing they did for me then was give me a headache (I prob didnt use them right or they were old or something)...a few years later a nasty top "made" me use them when I was drinking his piss and then he turned his ass to me to rim...they hit me immediately and released my inner pig (they also relax my hole for fucking/fisting)...back then the effect would last 5 or 10 min before needing another hit...heart would beat faster, eyes would unfocus (double vision) and couldn't walk a straight line...over the years they keep changing the formulas where most are worthless after opening and a one play session use...I get mine thru mail order now, the brand is Leather Eagle and the ones I get are labeled as a "product of Canada" (but shipped from NY). While they don't last near as long before needing another hit (a couple of minutes) they still effect me the same way. Not sure if I can post the website I get them thru here so PM me for it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...