where to find tops for pump and dump scene

bottomforsize

Sorry to post another thread on where to find tops, but I'm wondering about something kinda specific: I've decided to start the new year by trying to break my 24-hour cum collecting record, so I'm going ass-up in a local motel, taking all loads (my favorite way to get seeded). For all you cumdumps out there who've done this sort of thing, where did you find the guys to fuck you? I've got an ad on bbrt and will put one up on Craigslist. Anywhere else? And tops who've added their load to a cumdumps total this way, how did you hear about the scene? For this kind of thing, where a high quantity is required, the usual places seem insufficient. Should I scrawl my number on the wall of truck stop stall ;) ?

Craigslist and BBRT are the best but Manhunt has not posting boards so that may be okay but most of the guys on MH are flaky so not a high percentage will attend-just curious seekers. And, make sure your hotel is easy entry for the tops no need to have security or hotel staff be curious as to why so many guys coming to your room -awkward. and one thing to consider is height of bed if bent over butt up -u want a height for all sizes trust me its easier when running a train and you have several guys all in the room....

Got 40 loads up my ass in less than 24 hours. Swallowed 3, too. Took a nap around 7pm planning on taking 10-15 more around 9pm but ended up waking up the next morning - 8 guys had texted me right before I fell asleep asking to dump their loads in me, so I think I could've hit 50 no problem. 40 was a record, though. Wanna help me break it? The next marathon is cumming soon. Hit me up!