Can I really become monogamous?

bigdick4you

Been dating this guy for over 6 months now.... In the beginning our relationship was open... Found myself getting jealous of him getting fucked by other guys.... Finally spoke out and he feels same.... Going to give monogamous a try.... Can't believe I found bottom guy to tame me! His hole is great! Feels like it has been made for my pole ! And he is nice sweet guy....

Guest BBSeroMan

Men are whores by nature. I know, cuz I am a TOP Breeding PIG. IMO it's a matter of time before your BF starts taking loads again from other Top Studs, so if that happens, make sure you load up your fair share of bottom bitch's to off-set the frustration and you'll be fine. I like being an anon. fucking PIG but if I DID have a bf, which is very unlikely, I'd whore his hole out daily.

By all means, give it a shot and there is nothing wrong with it. But after a while, I think your animal instincts are going to take over and don't beat yourself up or feel bad when they do. We are ingrained to breed (or get bred in my case) by as many others as is possible. Its just the way we are and I am glad its that way.

Go for it, be monogamous and enjoy each other as much as possible. It's easier to open a relationship up when you feel you need more excitement than it is to overcome the jealousy if you force yourself so play about.

Remember if its not right, you can do something about it. Communication is the key to making a good relationship work. The bottoms will still be there for breeding later.

Men are whores by nature. I know, cuz I am a TOP Breeding PIG. IMO it's a matter of time before your BF starts taking loads again from other Top Studs, so if that happens, make sure you load up your fair share of bottom bitch's to off-set the frustration and you'll be fine. I like being an anon. fucking PIG but if I DID have a bf, which is very unlikely, I'd whore his hole out daily.

I know where u r cuming from.... I used to love whore out my bf.... But it gets old after a while.... I'm sure when one of us gets the urge we will be doing it again.... But it feels fine for now....

only you can decide if you can be monogamous.

some men will cheat at every opportunity, including at their wedding reception, regardless of the consequences. some men will cheat occasionally, given the opportunity. some men draw a distinction (artificial, i think) between 'monogamous' and 'faithful.' some men seek out loopholes ('we'll do 3ways together/only sleep with other couples,' or 'i was on the road...' or 'it was just a one-time thing...'). some men would simply never do it.

you have to be able to commit wholeheartedly to the idea that the sum of what you have at home is better than any stray piece of ass you might find outside, and tune out the temptations and distractions.

if you can do that, go for it.

if you can't, talk about it with your lover. there's nothing worse than being in an 'i'm not married but my husband is' relationship.

I think the comments that monogamy is boring is unfair. In addition I find it offensive at comments saying it is natural and that men are natural whores or incapable of being monogamous. Not every guy has a need to fuck everyone, not every guy is a whore, and there are many men capable and very happy with just one man.

I have been on both ends of the table. My first relationship, I was with the person 3 years. We had 3ways and 4ways but they were not a regular activities. I enjoyed getting fucked by others and he loved it but he also had a great dick and loved seeing bttms enjoy it. We only did this occasionally, once in a while. Most of the time, we often set things up when we went on vacation.

On the flip side, I dated someone for a 2yrs and we were monogamous and I was perfectly fine being with just him. Sure I had fantasies and temptations to hook up with others and I know he did as well but at the end of the day, I really was more happy with just going home to him and being with him. There were many hot guys I could have met up with but at the end of the day, I just wanted him. We broke up b/c I had a great job opportunity and he couldn't move.

Monogamy is possible but it does require some work. I will say it isn't easy b/c when I was in my monogamous relationship, there were times where I wanted to have sex with others. It isn't because I loved my guy less or the sex b/w us wasn't great, it is just that once in a while, I wanted to try another dick. That being said, at the end of the day, the other guys are nothing more than just dicks and I really wanted to be with my guy.

Anyone can be monogamous but it isn't for everyone.

I differenciate between "having sex" and making love. I seem to be able to only make love to one man at a time.... but I could sure use more sex than he's able to provide. Sex, from my perspective is more like a recreation - going to a movie, watching a sports game and such. I have a monognomous love for one man - maybe more accurately a commitment to be there for him - not maybe that night or even that week but sooner or later I will always be there for him - worked for us for over 24 years. For much of my young life I don't think monogomy was even in my dictionary - it may be there now but I've not looked it up yet. My best advice is DO NOT say one thing to each other and do something different behind each other's back.

I think monogamy is possible, but rare. I've been in a relationship for about 20 years and my partner is truly old-school, in that I think he could easily stay monogamous. I, however, will never be monogamous. When I was younger I would never have thought that you could combine two people such as us. However, what has made it work is the 99% of the time when neither one of us are having sex. We talk about it though. Our 'tastes' in sex have changed over the years and I have definitely gone the more wild route, but I've kept him in the loop and he's admitted to me that he has a wild side also, but not nearly as extreme as I.

Not being natural is not an argument against anything. Computers are not natural and people are using them to complain that monogamy is not natural.

In any case, monogamy is not for me, personally, but I can understand people like the idea. Go for it, but be aware it might fail. Don't let the pretension of monogamy to ruin your life.

Been dating this guy for over 6 months now.... In the beginning our relationship was open... Found myself getting jealous of him getting fucked by other guys.... Finally spoke out and he feels same.... Going to give monogamous a try.... Can't believe I found bottom guy to tame me! His hole is great! Feels like it has been made for my pole ! And he is nice sweet guy....

Sounds like you can but he can't. So good luck, you both have to want it. Men are dogs, better to not be jealous and don't ask don't tell. If he wants someone better than you and he can find it there is nothing you can do to keep him.

Guest JizzDumpWI
I differenciate between "having sex" and making love. I seem to be able to only make love to one man at a time.... but I could sure use more sex than he's able to provide. Sex, from my perspective is more like a recreation - going to a movie, watching a sports game and such. I have a monognomous love for one man - maybe more accurately a commitment to be there for him - not maybe that night or even that week but sooner or later I will always be there for him - worked for us for over 24 years. For much of my young life I don't think monogomy was even in my dictionary - it may be there now but I've not looked it up yet. My best advice is DO NOT say one thing to each other and do something different behind each other's back.

Yup, I'm right there with you Jerry. I love my partner. He has my heart but not my ass. We've always been open. Occasionally we 3 way, and when we do we love to watch each other get/give pleasure. But at the end, my partner is the one I curl up with at night.