Choking

SEEDMEINPDX

I love the feeling of getting choked by the guy fucking me. His hands wrapped around my throat immediately intensifies everything, and the harder he squeezes, the harder he fucks and damn love it. Never passed out from it, don't think I'd mind, though.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I've only been fucked by a couple

Of guys who were into choking. The first time I was really enjoying being fucked when he moved his hands to my throat. At first it felt ok and I was turned on but he squeezed a little harder and I panicked, I passed out and woke up with a load deep in my ass and the guy helping me to sit up. He was very kind after and even explained I had cum myself which I didn't remember. I was a little freaked but after a couple more meetings I started to enjoy it, I only passed out once more with him, the other times he let go as I started to feel faint. The other guy was a dominant, aggressive top. He liked to throw me on the bed and power fuck me, I loved it being his fuck toy but one night he got a little rougher and put his hands on my neck. After he squeezed a little to hard I came round to find him taking pictures and calling one of his friends. Although I enjoyed being dominated that night was a little too intense for me.

• Upvote 1

love some light breath control! have a hot bottom guy I've been fucking past 4 or 5 months and slowly introduced it to our fucking. When I was fucking him doggy style would get my arm around his neck, his neck in the corner of my arm where it bends, and really start pounding and my arm would start to squeeze his neck. then next time when he was taking my cock on his back and would moan too load I would put my hands over his mouth and nose, tell him to be quiet and take it - he liked that, could tell he was turned on cause he would push his ass up hard to take my cock. another time when he was really letting me just use him I got my hands around his neck and squeezed lightly repeatedly and again, he got turned on. When he let me hood him I really went to town covering his mouth with one hand and squeezing his throat with the other just as I shot my load in him. One of the hottest fuck sessions we had was recently and a surprise for me - I was sitting on my couch while he rode my cock, bouncing his hot ass up and down my hard dick. All of the sudden, he put both of his hands on my neck and started to squeeze. We locked eyes and I gave him a signal to keep going, and he squeezed harder and harder until I was having trouble breathing. My cock was rock hard though & was just let loose like a total fucking animal - rose up with him impaled on my dick, turned him around pushed him on the couch and pounded a huge load of cum deep in his ass and then collapsed on top of him. Since then, we both play with some breath control and the sex is fucking hotter than ever! If you're topping and have a bottom guy you trust, get him to choke you a little and see if it gets your cock harder!

• 1 year later...
Guest butcherboy

Does anyone have links to hot breath control/choking vids? I know there are a few pay sites that show this, but while hot they don't have actual bareback sex going on, which is what makes it super hot.

my first choking experience was last year. Met a guy on Jack'd in london a lil thuggish by american standards so i figured vanilla. boy was i in for a surprise after we smoked some pot and we got through foreplay. he manhandled me and fucked me hard and rough, continued to slap and choke me. at first i was like wtf but being the sub i tried to let him take control and enjoy it for his pleasure... best fuck ive had!

• 3 years later...

ive been choked out a few ti,es it so erotic to wake up n kno u missed the fuck but the top got off so hard hurting you. i dont enjoy the fucks i am subjected to so if u knock me out or just force me anoher way i have no choice n if it gets u off its all that matters

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I met two daddies at there apartment a few weeks ago and I was blind folded and they put a leash and collar on me. I only like to play safe, about half way through I was being spit roasted and the guy behind me was like " fuck this shit I'm butting in this boi, ripped condom off and was about to start fucking me but I resisted, this displeased my two daddies, front guy forced my throat down onto his cock and guy behind me pulled the leash tight, I remember giving out a high pitched muffled moan and going all woozy, I guess this turned daddy on cus he blew his load fairly quick.