car sex?

xxww

I have a car fetish, love to get naked in a car, i wood take my first bf to "drive-in" horror movies in my '68 Malibu 327. Used to love to cruise in my Rolls alleys in WeHo for dik(Everybody wood get in a RR). Used to cruise Kennedy Forest in Forest Park st louis, mo in a 300zx.

So far all the times I have has sex and started having sex about 7 years ago. Its all been in cars and always raw. Idk why but I just love having sex in cars and getting fucked raw. Its easier for me because I live in the mountains in cali

I've mentioned before that a few years back I had a regular thing going with a college boy. I'd often drive him to school in the morning on my way to work. Because I drove a lifted 4x4 truck, he was able to suck me off the whole 30 minute commute, as I battled the rush hour traffic. Dropping him off at the uni with a mouthful of spunk was a great start to the day.

I had a toyota matrix (corolla stationwagon lol), I had already dropped the back seats; my regular fb and I got in the back, I dropped my pants, he spanked my ass hard and whipped it for about 5-10 minutes, then fucked me bare and dropped his load. We did this several times at different locations.

Used to do it in my Suburban when I was a senior in HS and then in college. Pickup a buddy, drive somewhere isolated, and then fuck for hours.

Used to go on Spring Break down to South Padre or some other place and would give some guys a ride, in return for a blowjob on the way. Never figured out a way to fuck while driving, at least without getting killed in the process, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MightyMouth

An ex and I were out partying one night and were driving home about 3 or 4 in the morning when he decided he wanted to suck my dick (I was driving). That was all fine and good then he start! Very dangerous. Very fucking hot!