Bottom (stealthing, kindof)

oobat_kcmo

Ok, the easy part for a top is to shred his own condom, or remove it during the fucking. Now how many bottoms here have had to do the reverse? I know it sounds weird but there are tops that still wear a condom on their own wishes.

Now if a top puts on the condom (booo) I will let himi in, but I will try to roll the condom off him each thrust he goes into me. It has worked a couple of times in which the top just takes the thing off and breeds me. I have heard of guys filling there hole with petrolium jelly, with hope of the condom breaking. what have you tried?

best way to get the condom off is never get it put on in the first place. try rubbing your hole on the head of his cock before he suits up, and maybe it accidentally goes in a bit.

or say 'just put it in for a minute. i gotta know how it feels.'

my guess is that most men, once the initial penetration is made raw, aren't gonna stop to glove it.

Had it happen recently. Got fucked a couple times over the night and had taken three loads already. Was using elbow grease cream that says it is not latex safe. The last guy that came in wanted to use a condom. He put it on real tight, no flex, and then wanted to pound, pull out and slam in hard. Needless to say the combination of the lube already in my ass, the lube we put on the condom and the pressure he was putting on it broke the condom. Unfortunately he changed it out before I could take his load, but the head was completely gone. If he hadn't pulled out and looked I think he would have bred me. Him wanting to try every position in the book ended with him seeing the condom had broken

i can tell you for certain that Baby Oil will shred a condom after a few thrusts. Long ago, some bttm put a condom on me and then lubed his hole with baby oil, and lubed my cock with rubber on it. The rubber lasted about 10 strokes. Looking back, I think he knew what he was doing when he set up the scene

Edited by les_evil

10 strokes is just about right ... not too long with the damned rubber ... but just long enough to feel it break and watch him really enjoy you. And if he swaps it out ... I would assume there would be enough still in you - that then next one would break too :-)

best way to get the condom off is never get it put on in the first place. try rubbing your hole on the head of his cock before he suits up, and maybe it accidentally goes in a bit.

or say 'just put it in for a minute. i gotta know how it feels.'

my guess is that most men, once the initial penetration is made raw, aren't gonna stop to glove it.

Exactly this works best!!