Ordering poppers online

jackplowboy

Guest Deviant_Angel

Get mine from epoppers.. with shipping comes out to about the same price as in the stores here but they give ya a free bottle of something else to try out with each order.

I usually get my poppers from 4poppers.com, but the last shipment I received wound up being duds...

Any of you order from any of the other sites? If so, which ones and are you satisfied with what you get?

I always buy from 4poppers.com too. I got a dud bottle in a shipment a while back and I just mentioned it in my next order and they gave me two free bottles in my next order no questions asked. They are cheap too. Use my discount code for 10% off Code : Tiger

I used to buy from Picture Brite a long time ago when I lived in NJ and you couldn't buy them at any shops. Now in Wilton Manors Florida I get them at a shop the guy has the cheapest prices. I think the big bottles are like $15 plus tax but he gives me a better deal cause I buy 5 at a time and pay cash.

• 2 weeks later...
Get mine from epoppers.. with shipping comes out to about the same price as in the stores here but they give ya a free bottle of something else to try out with each order.

Thanks again for that suggestion. My order arrived yesterday and love the free bottle they sent!

Guest Deviant_Angel

Had a poppers spill with my last bottle and didn't want to wait a week for an online shipment so I dropped in a local store and accidentally slipped and referred to them as poppers... instant no-sale around here. Had to drive to another shop and remember to only ask by brand name or if asking in a more general term refer to them as room oderizers!