"Wow, I sure didn't think you were a bottom"

not_sure_bb

I have been a bottom forever. First time with a guy I was pushed to my knees to suck him and then stood up and bent over and fucked. Been sucking and getting fucked often since then (~20 years ago). I am a masculine, athletic, 6'-3, thick/chubby, hairy, construction worker looking guy but ALL bottom. I cant tell you how many times I have heard, "im surprised you're a bottom, You look like a top, have a nice cock and attitude of a top". I heard it today again right after I got up off my knees from sucking a guy off at the ABS. I dont know what I am doing to show guys I am not a bottom but I clearly am. Most of my hookups are on CL or growlr but I really enjoy getting fucked in booths/theaters or bathhouses. I shouldn't complain as I get more than my share of cock but I always want more, of course.

Am i the only one with this problem ? What do I need to do to get fucked more ? its obviously stopping guys from approaching me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same situation here. I'm muscular, 6'1, 185lbs, blond/blue eyes, goatee/trimmed beard, nice hairy chest...i'm oozing with masculinity and got a big cock, but i just love to bottom more than topping. Guys have one look at me and my cock and immediately want me to top them which is a bummer 'cause all i want is to get fucked hard and deep.

My impression is that quite a few bottoms are a bit ashamed of, or somehow uncomfortable with their preference. How many times have I heard, "Please don't tell anyone I let you fuck me." And I don't. I keep my dam mouth shut when it comes to gossip. Ain't nobody's business anyhow, who I fuck or, for that matter, who fux ME. Which admittedly hardly ever happens 'cause I'm pretty clear about the fact that I prefer to top. BUT - part of me says the most masculine men are the bottoms: they're MAN ENOUGH to love getting their holes fucked. That's pretty butch, IMO. Nothing fem abt. it.

And I really do like butch, masculine, hirsute, hairy-faced bottoms. Yesindeedy. They kinda like me, too.

When I did 1-1 cruising in bars, parks, etc., many other bottom guys used to think I was a Top since I have deep voice, masculine bearing, moustache and/or beard, etc. Had to make it clear right away I was only interested in servicing a guy's cock. Not much of a problem with online profiles now, since I can spell it all out that I'm a masculine bottom.

While I know there are a lot of twink bottoms who may or may not have fem traits (and that's fine for them), it's always good to know that us hairy masculine bottoms are appreciated by alpha male Tops like HungLatinDom and pipesmokin'manfucker. Speaking for myself, I always want to get bred by super masculine Dom Top. Too bad there are so few Tops compared to bottoms.

This is very common, due to stereotypes. It's hard to accept that a butch/tall/toned/big dicked man is a bottom, or that an effeminate/slim/short man is a top.

Also, I agree that many bottoms are ashamed of their sexual preference.

I experience both, I'm not 100% bottom, but I bottom from time to time, and most guys just want to get fucked by me because I am top looking: tall/average-slim body/masculine/big dick.

Also, I don't feel comfortable bottoming, avoid many positions, I just feel ashamed, unless I'm getting fucked by a man who I'm 100% into him, which is very unlikely.

I think that what mostly defines our sexuality and self-acceptance is our personality. I am masculine, serious, strong character, I'm a leader not a follower, I like to command not be commanded, taking the lead, more sex-driven than love/emotionally driven, etc. I am not into dominance/slavery role playing though, when I top another man, I do love seeing him enjoying it, try to do my best to please both, him and myself.

So that's why it's hard for me to be a bottom, as it involves being all the opposite of what I naturally am. I don't care about what people say or think about me, nor what any relative, co-worker, neighbors think. I can have adds on the nets where it says that I bottom. So, the way I was raised, my self conviction, etc. has nothing to do with my acceptance level as a bottom, it's just in me, changing who I am what's uncomfortable.

I feel key is to let others know who we are, what we like/want. People always notice, it's like a 6th sense we have. So, no matter how butch and tall a man is, if he is 100% bottom (all it implies), he will be seen and treated like one, not like a top willing to try bottoming.

That's my huge dilemma, I look and act like a top, plus I have very well defined types of men I'd get fucked by. So chances I get fucked at a random park by random men are really low. Anyway, I prefer topping much more, so not a huge problem, just that sometimes I do feel like taking dick and cum in me, sometimes spend 1-2 hours cleaning my ass, and only get my dick sucked and ass to fuck.

trust me, im 100% bottom. I know my role. I never care who fucks me as long as I am getting fucked. I never care if i cum, its all about pleasing the top and his cock. So far this week, I sucked 2 guys off and got fucked 6 times by 5 different guys, I know my role....

I'm a little different from the guys that have replied so far. I am a truly versatile, big masculine guy. I love to be fucked just as much as I love to fuck. Unfortunately my ratio of top to bottom is probably 5 to 1 or more. I fuck a lot of guys that I know top and even seem to be mostly top when they are at the clubs or theaters, that won't fuck me, but act like a bitch in heat every time I see them to get my cock in their ass.

I think their are a lot of guys that really want to be exclusively bottom, but will top when they are horny since it is better than not getting laid at all. Me, I don't want to top less, I would just like to bottom with more guys. I love to flip, we can go back and forth fucking each other senseless. I've change all of my profiles from versatile to versatile top,. I do love to top and other versatile tops don't consider it as much of a handicap as bottoms, versatile bottoms and versatile.

Deep voiced Hairy Beefy type of guy here, goatee, blue eyed ex rugby player good thick thighs/legs etc. ok, i like to be fucked and gang fucked and the amount of guys that want me to fuck them is irritating, especially in saunas/clubs etc where i get pestered to fuck them and then the stare when i dont want to.

I love being a sausage jockey, Its not even about coming, just love that feeling when the top is sliding and gaging the girth length etc.. got myself hard now!. i find it easier in the dark rooms to get my fuckings. :)

I love fucking a hot masculine beefy hairy man! The less like a bottom he looks the more I want to give him my 8 uncut inches up his hole!

[ATTACH]31282[/ATTACH]

Mmmm my kind of fucker, versatile too. Want to flip you and shove my 8" uncut up your hole too

i was cursed with an oversized cock and a shapely ass.

a lot of guys i want to fuck want to fuck me instead. a lot of guys i want to fuck me want me to fuck them instead.

thank god i turned out truly versatile.

when i'm feeling bottomy, i wear a jockstrap or position my towel around my neck so that one end covers my cock.

when i'm feeling toppish, i wear tighty whities and pull my cock and balls out through the fly.