Open Triad, Quad or other Poly-relationships.

Bbikercub

I'm curious if there are any guys on here in an open relationship of 3 or more guys.

How did you meet?

How does it work?

Do you live together?

Do you play only together or fuck about?

I like the idea of being in a group relationship where it's guys being guys, living and fucking together. Want to know more!

Well, here's how we do it. :)

I'm the 'Leader of the Pride', so to speak. I initially was in a relationship with my younger husband (let's call him Tom), and we tried to introduce a 3rd on the west coast who we went to live with. After a year or so, it wasn't working out--both of them wanted me, but they couldn't really stand each other. I ended up getting a good job on the east coast, and Tom and I moved out here. Around that time, though, I had been catching up with somebody I've been in love with for years and years and years (since I was maybe 13 or 14), and we'd just never been able to make things work out because we just couldn't get ourselves in the same place. Let's call him Jake.

Well, since it was my decision to make, I talked with Tom about how he felt and what he thought of Jake, and we agreed that Jake should move in. So, I sent him a few hundred bucks, and he loaded up his car and drove himself and all his worldly possessions over! That was about a year ago. The three of us have been living together since.

Tom and I fuck the most, and we're pretty open about what we do--we don't fuck around with people the others don't know about, even though it's sort of our own business who we stick it in. Tom and Jake don't keep jobs, and I pay for all our household expenses and for anything else they like, so I don't tolerate anybody questioning my decisions--I do who I want, when I want, where I want, with as much protection (or not) as I want. I don't take advantage of that a whole lot, but sometimes I do.

Basically each of them is in love with me and they've learned to love each other as a consequence. We still have problems, just like any other relationship--if you think being poly is going to make things easier, or harder for that matter, think again. It's just exchanging one set of problems for another. The only real question is whether it will make you more happy when things are going smooth. And what can I say--two tight holes that need my cum and don't mind lining up side by side to take it? Worth it!

And let me tell ya, it's a beautiful thing. This apartment's the 'Man Zone'. It's been over a year since anything with a vag set foot in this place, clothes come off at the door, and it's routine for Jake to walk in and find Tom and I on the couch, Tom's dick in his hand and his head in my lap while videos of guys fucking dogs play on the big-screen, and after the loads are blown we click it right back over to Call of Duty and keep fighting.

Boys will be boys...

• Administrators
Tom and Jake don't keep jobs, and I pay for all our household expenses and for anything else they like, so I don't tolerate anybody questioning my decisions--I do who I want, when I want, where I want, with as much protection (or not) as I want.

I can't imagine being responsible to be the bread winner for two other adults. Too much responsibility. If I were in your shoes I'd at least put them to work at stuff I controlled. But it seems to work for you...

And what can I say--two tight holes that need my cum and don't mind lining up side by side to take it? Worth it!

And let me tell ya' date=' it's a beautiful thing. This apartment's the 'Man Zone'. It's been over a year since anything with a vag set foot in this place, clothes come off at the door, and it's routine for Jake to walk in and find Tom and I on the couch, Tom's dick in his hand and his head in my lap while videos of guys fucking dogs play on the big-screen, and after the loads are blown we click it right back over to Call of Duty and keep fighting.

Boys will be boys...[/quote']

That's the idea I like. Though like RawTop said, if put them to work lol. Be easier with 3 wages.

With 3 guys I expect the sex to be more and of one isn't in the mood chance is one of the others are.

Still curious about other guys experiences.

It's something John and I tried in the nineties. We'd always had an open relationship and he had excellent taste in men. The three-way started when Steve came over for a meal and when we were saying our goodbyes I was a little more enthusiastic about the goodbye kiss than a friend should be and half pulled him into the playroom...

John and I lived together with Steve visiting. John and Steve had a big cigar fetish which I picked up on, though not as heavily as them (I filmed them once and the video became known as "that" video when we were doing play parties). John, as far as we knew wasn't poz while Steve and I were. We were careful not to bb with John around feeling it would be unfair to John. One xmas when John was working I stayed over at Steve's - I think John was glad of the quiet.

John was always top. Between ourselves Steve and I switched and in threesomes we did as we were told. We had a lot of fun in the bars given that most guys were locked into the idea of only two guys in a relationship and a threesome was an occasional luxury. In the Facebook group "Lost Gay London" I found a photo of me and Steve from a Leather Pride march, mistakenly labelled as a mid nineties Gay Pride march (John had to work that day).

It fell apart (I think) because Steve's partner couldn't handle the time we spent together and the pressure on Steve got too much. A messy ending, but we had a lot of fun, even though it was difficult getting over the fact that it was over...

I'm with Bbikercub. I've chatted with a few people over the years in a polly relationship. Until my last bf I didn't think I was cut out for an open relationship but have since changed my mind and have often wondered myself about bing involved in a polly relationship of some sort but that is always easier said then done though. Biggest thing I would think is that everyone involved likes everyone else involved and hopfully the love part will come later or at the start. But what can you do.

I met Bf #1 in New Orleans, we lived together for several months, after I pozzed. He helped me to understand better my new situation, he had been poz for 16 years at that point.

I met Bf # 2 in Denver. We never lived together, but we became very interested into each other and he is a nasty sex pig. Bf #1 visited from New Orleans and we had a good threesome.

When I moved down here, he started coming for 3 weeks every time, this is his 3rd time in a year and a half, so I promoted him to Bf status. I'ts bliss while he's here, but I work and he's on vacation, so it's complex.

He and # 1 are seeing other people, and I doubt I will ever move to Denver or New Orleans, but anybody else showing up in my life will have to deal with the fact that I already have two special men that every now and then show up. It won't be easy if I find a local man (doubtful, considering my taste), but feelings are fluid and emotions can be changed, so, I can wait.

Hehe..when I was 18 was part of a triad. I've probably told this story a million times. A leather Sir or Master was the leader and there was a submissive as well. Well submissive to Master but dominant towards others. Versatile would be the word.

Wanted to learn from leather so learned from these two men from when I was 18 and still learn from them today. But went from being that man's slave, to his boy, to uncollared, and then learning for myself and my own needs that a leather relationship is not what I need at this time. Well that and it stopped being leather two years ago. The submissive gave up his collar as well. Although I live with the Sir in an apartment now and the submissive lives in the house they used to share. I'm not a slave to that man anymore or his boy. I'm stubborn as a motherfucker and make my own decisions. I still call him Sir but that will stop after we are completely settled in.

...Around the time when I was barebacking late last year and moving farther from those two and becoming more serious about moving out I did meet a leather Sir. We chatted a few times online and we finally met. We met once and did not play but I met two of his boys. The next time I went to his place and he had a huge poly family. I think 2 or 3 boys. One was a tad bit younger then me and a second DOM. I did get fucked by the man and his youngest boy (19 I think). It was pretty fucking hot and it was amazing how the house was layed out. Even the bathroom. It's like everything was equal for the different subs and doms and they had their seperate things. I also found out that the boys do have jobs and contribute the money to the Master of the house. The Master does work but it's part time like. I have no idea about the other DOM. But they have a pretty big house so for them their finances work fine I guess.

But I was somewhat called out for giving my ass to so many men and offered to stop giving it up to other men and be part of that leather family and play with them and their friends and I guess whoever else is in their circle. They seem to know some pretty hot guys and some were probably poz. It wasn't the health reasons for turning that man down it's that I've been part of a poly leather relationship before and it went great for a time but then it faded away from the foundations of it. And the other two involved drifted apart from each other. But at least everyone loved and cared about each other. But the way the Master was and that boy was almost paralleled my experiences. I had no idea what was in his contract but I'd just be doing deja-vu again.

I'm not sure if I want a one on one relationship, to just date and take loads from random men or fuck buddies or a poly relationship. And I'm too really young to learn without living enough. But open and poly relationships can be a very powerful thing. And if everyone is in it for the right reasons then it's strong and the men in it experience something that those with a one on one relationship can never experience. But it does take extra work.

My boy, who is also my husband, has acquired a boy, (an actual boy - he's 26, which to me is almost an embryo in terms of experience), primarily to mentor him, and it did take some mental adjustment for me to feel comfortable with it. I don't share my boy's feelings for his boy, so there's no question of a triad. We've discussed bringing another man into the relationship, but it would take a really good match for a number of criteria (such as mutual attraction all around, poz, no meth, full-time job, intelligence) before we would consider taking it to the level of having them live with us and fully commit to the relationship. Plus, both my boy and myself are bipolar, (and the four of us get along very nicely, especially when we're both in an up cycle at the same time), which adds an extra set of challenges to a triad.