bottoms, ever get upset that you didnt get laid enough in a week ?

not_sure_bb

If for whatever reason I can't get out but I've been online a lot and still can't hook up then yeh it can be very frustrating. 2-3 years ago if I went a week without it, it was a crisis lol. These days it's all about quality over quantity!

Guest mspchaser

I kind of go through phases. The last time I was bred was New Year's Eve. There are months when I take dozens of loads and months when I take few if any. Like uclatinosj, I've been using my dildo most days since with little comparison to a throbbing cock in my ass.

Can't say that I ever had a "slow" week to complain about. i have gone months without sex because there are other things to life..... but I don't think I have ever "complained or been upset" that i didn't get laid enough.

Simply put: If you are trying to get laid and not getting any action --- you have the wrong approach... web site, match dating, bars, bath house.... whatever yo do.... if you are not happy about it, or you don't get enough.... then you are not letting other know your needs and desires.

If you need to get fucked more... list yourself on Craigslist or Adam or MH or BBRT or chat lines.

Make sure you have a current photo... guys want to know who they breed.

I can easily go months without getting bred, and during that time I'm usually in a mood for topping and breeding ass. In Silicon Valley and the Bay Area, I could get bred daily if I wanted. That's just not what I'm generally after, quality breeding is more important to me than quantity. Usually when I travel for work, I'll make up for that and set up hot anon hotel fuck sessions. That's when I become a cumslut, but rest of the time I'm much more controlled.

Yeah there are guys who aren't honest with themselves and with others about their role. It took me a while to realize I was a bttm. But seedme, u might be a bit harsh. It's a lot of pressure to be hard as steel on demand and a lot of that pressure should be on the bottom to make the scene hot. biology isnt always instantaneous like we want it to be

I'm a very versatile guy. I know that sometimes - hell - sometimes even with a boner pill the boner won't work right. But since I - reluctantly - got back on BBRT - I have yet to get a real fuck from a guy who can actually maintain an erection. I've given a lot of good fucks, but so far all these tops/verse/say they're gonna dump cum in my hole guys are all liars. I'm going to HAWKS tonight so my ass will get caught up from all the neglect.

Definitely don't have a lot of guys to choose from when trying to get bred, and it seems like when I want it most I can't get it. It's one of the reasons I try to be ready for it whenever it happens, but it's hard to anticipate and be ready at all times of day. In a good week I can have sex every day and often multiple times a day. I've gone about a week and a half fucking every day in hookups and when most of that is taking seed like a champ, it's the best. The longest I've gone without a decent option has been as long as two or three weeks. Do wish I had a couple of buddies who were more available and who liked to give me their cum consistently. It would be nice to have the option of looking, but knowing that if I struck out, I could still get a couple of loads.

Funny, now the next week is the exact opposite of the last. 2 guys fucked me yesterday (separately) in my hotel room, tonight went to a couples house and they fucked me silly. if things go right I have another stopping at my hotel soon for the 3rd today. And its only monday

As I need to feel attracted to the guy I'll have sex with, I go through that feeling a lot. Also, I'm a sex addict, I do need sex, and I do need some kind of chemistry and attraction, so technically I could have sex any single day of the week, but in practice, I have sex about once or twice every 2 weeks, as so many guys are not my type, I prefer to jo at home rather than having sex with them.