New to WS--What's a piss enema like?

wanttobeseeded

My guy wants to screw me and cum a few times to empty his balls; then he wants to piss in me and fuck me some more. Part of me thinks it would be hot to be used not just as his cumdump, but also as his toilet. Never had this done and don't know what it would feel like, or if it's even safe. Any advice, experience, or pointers? Thanks, guys.

I love getting piss fucked. It feels great! Its warm and filling. If your top has been partying, you will get a nice buzz because a lot of T passes through his system and ends up in his piss. It will pass through your guts and you will get high. Its a great way to share a hit of T. Be careful, if your employer drug tests you, the T in his piss will be in your system and will show up.

• 1 year later...

It's a great feeling, especially if you've just been bred and cum yourself, everything is sensitive and then he stays inside you and empties his bladder into your ass. I love it when I've got an ass full of cum and piss and my top wants to fuck me some more, it an intense feeling. A know some guys who go soft after cumming but have still managed to give me a piss enema before they pull out. I was nervous before my first piss fuck but I knew I loved being bred and I loved being pissed on so I took a chance and was addicted from then on. Better still is to let two guys piss in your ass, for me it was one of the best experiences.

• Upvote 1

The feeling is stringer than taking a load. If the top has a strong piss stream the feeling is amazing. Add to it, as Hotseed said, the high you get off chem piss in your ass is an incredible rush. Add to all that having a dick in your ass and the the whole experience is intense.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The feeling is stringer than taking a load. If the top has a strong piss stream the feeling is amazing. Add to it, as Hotseed said, the high you get off chem piss in your ass is an incredible rush. Add to all that having a dick in your ass and the the whole experience is intense.

I've never done a piss enema or T, would you say this is a good way to be introduced to both?

• 3 weeks later...