Piss Health Benefits?

uclatinosj

Well there seems to be a lot of debate about this. Just search for benefits of drinking piss and you'll get a lot of hits. I really don't care if there is a benefit, I just like piss. Drinking it is a lot of fun. A guy can piss on or in me anytime. I wish more guys who put ws in their profiles really did it.

I have read some articles saying on both sides of the fence on whether it is good or bad for you.

I do know however that in survival situation (lost in the desert or adrift in the ocean etc.) they always tell you not to drink it unless you're left with no choice.

It is after all a waste product containing things the body doesn't want or need.

Urine contains primarily water, Urea and various different salts; so it's hard to see anything that would give you any real health benefits.

It is however mostly water; and in small quantities and making sure you drink lots of water, I wouldn't think it would do much harm either.

• 1 month later...

I have always heard that it was totaly safe as it is steral , so back in the early 'safe sex' days the were promting that ws was toatly safe while cum wasnt..... although I never heard of any health benifits other than NOT having hiv

I'm afraid you heard wrong: piss is sterile to the pisser (ie it doesn't contain anything more than his body already contains). However if the donor has gonorrhoea in his dick, his urine will be teeming with little gonorrhoea bacteria anxious to set up camp inside you. Not a pleasant prospect, especially with this new strain of gonorrhoea which is especially resistant to antibiotics. Resistance to antibiotics occurs when people feel better after about half a course and decide not to take the rest so thay can "re-use" the prescription. False economy! Even at the stage when there are no symptoms there may well be surviving cells unable to cause trouble in themselves, but once they get back to reproducing you've got gonorrhoea again, except this time the bugs have a better idea of how to avoid the antibiotic. Darwin in action.

I've picked on gonorrhoea, but other STI's hide in piss as well. Having re-read this I thought I 'd better point out that I thoroughly enjoy pissplay either way round.

Edited by bearbandit

• 1 month later...

There is quite a lot of stuff on the web about the health benefits of drinking piss - but they generally mean drinking your own piss, not someone elses. Just enjoy it.

Edited by wambb

• 4 months later...