Tomorrow's the day for the test result.

ultrafuck

WEll, what a surprise!!!!! I'm negative. It's hard to believe, but I have the results in black and white, as well as a "certificate" from my doctor. Obviously I am one of those "lucky" ones who just can't catch it - or just can't catch it easily!!!! Fuck, I have had so much toxic semen inside me in the last few years, that the odds were totally against me being neg, but there we are. I still shall abide by the condom-free attitude.

Guest JizzDumpWI
WEll, what a surprise!!!!! I'm negative. It's hard to believe, but I have the results in black and white, as well as a "certificate" from my doctor. Obviously I am one of those "lucky" ones who just can't catch it - or just can't catch it easily!!!! Fuck, I have had so much toxic semen inside me in the last few years, that the odds were totally against me being neg, but there we are. I still shall abide by the condom-free attitude.

Not terribly surprizing Ultra. I'm same way. There was a thread here a few weeks back about genetic testing to see if we're just naturally immune. Cost wasn't horrible, but I haven't pursued that yet.

Not terribly surprizing Ultra. I'm same way. There was a thread here a few weeks back about genetic testing to see if we're just naturally immune. Cost wasn't horrible, but I haven't pursued that yet.

I'm like you guys, too. After my trip to the Pacific Northwest, I was certain I'd finally converted, but then I tested neg again in October. I took the 23andme test RawTop told us about. I've been barebacking for over 20 years. I'm curious if I've got the protein deficiency that makes conversion less likely or if it's just been fate that I haven't been charged. I'm looking forward to the DNA results. In the meantime I'm just going to keep taking as many loads as I can get cause ultimately it's all about getting bred, whether I stay neg or not.

• 1 month later...