Bottoms, how often do you clean your hole out? (And why)

dckdan

Bottoms - How often do you clean out?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - How often do you clean out?

• Daily (or multiple times a day)
    • Only when you're going to get fucked
    • Never

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clean out whenever I know I am going to get fucked or whenever I anticipate hooking up with someone. I use to clean out daily while showering using a shower shot but stopped opting for the occasional clean out before a hookup or anticipated hookup. I always have several of the generic "Fleet" enema bottles stored in my vehicle and with me when I travel. On the rare occasion when I hookup with someone and I haven't prepared, I always inform him I need to clean out. The usual reply is, we can stop and you can pick up something at the drug store or, I have supplies you can use. Rarely does a top say it's not necessary, but it has happened.

Glassesboi, it doesn't sound weird at all. I agree with you. I feel more confident when I 'm clean. I have a shower shot attached to my shower. I started using it only when I knew I was going to get some action, but now I use it everytime I get in the shower as a matter of hygiene, plus it leaves me cleaned out for any impromptu play I might encounter. I wish I were one of the bottoms that could just have a 'clean' ass without it, but not me.

Only when i am going to get fucked. It's not healthy to do it regularly. Just eat lots of fiber and impromptu opportunities will be easier to get ready for with a quick douche. Last night my FB wanted to fuck and I had not prepared, so I told him it would be at his own risk. He fucked me deep and hard and I was so turned on by the spontaneity. We got lucky in that I was clean anyway. Sometimes it is more hot to go for the moment.

I clean out when I'm expecting to hookup. But I confess I'm new into getting fucked and still figuring out the routine. Mostly wondering about when and what to eat to compliment the clean-out routine and stay fueled up. I don't want to fast completely if I know I'l going to need lots of energy getting completely piggy. ;-) What do guys suggest?

Guest pozbtm1967

Pretty much daily while showering... shower twice a day. If really good and clean in morning then generally don't in evening. If I'm going to get fucked or whiff of possibility, I make sure that I'm DEEP cleaned. I want nothing in me but my breeders cum!

I used to clean out so often, I would sometimes go a couple of weeks without having a normal bowel movement. Lol.

Now I just do it when I need to, But I can imagine getting back into the habit of doing it every day. I like the idea of being ready to get fucked at any time.

I typically have to set aside playtime, so I only clean out when I've got a hook up planned or there's a strong possibility of one.

On the rare occasion I have a block of time available to look for dick I will clean out in advance of making plans to meet anyone just in case I come across a guy who's wanting to go ASAP.