Another true story.

I am a cowboy at heart, and even used to bull ride. Was a great amount of fun. But as I got older I quit, but will still go to the stock shows, and rodeos when I can. One year I went to the Fort Worth Stock show with an older gay buddy of mine, I would have been about 28 to 30 then. We went around looking at the Horses, and cattle, and so forth, he was manning an exhibit for the company he worked for so I arranged to meet my buddy at the horse auction when he got off, but had some time to kill.

As I wandered through the exhibits, I kept noticing this cute slim cowboy, I’d say he was late teens, early 20’s Red-headed, and about my height 5ft 9in tall. Every time he caught my eye, he’d wave and smile. Well I didn’t think much about it, I am known to be dense sometimes, and of course us folks here in Texas are normally friendly you know. Well it was getting close to time for the auction so I went to see if my buddy was there yet, and saw the red head sitting with a few other cowboys across from us. My buddy wasn’t there yet, and the auction was still setting up.

I needed to piss bad, so I went on to the restroom. There was a waiting line out the door. When I finally got into the restroom, there was a tap on my shoulder, about the time someone came out of a stall. I turned and it was the young red headed cowboy. Hi, I’m Mike he said and offered his hand. I responded good to meet you I’m Stewart. Then turned and opened the door of the stall. With the room full of guys he followed me in and with a grin said can I join you? A little startled I said sure, and he closed the door behind us.

As I unzipped and took out my cock he did the same and then reached over to hold mine as I took a piss. That made me hard almost instantly, he bent down and took my cock in his mouth and swallowed some as I was finishing. Then started to give me a blowjob right there in the stall. I know everyone could hear me moan. I could hear laughter from some of the other guys. I grabbed the back of his head and proceeded to fuck his throat, he took it all, and had tears in his eyes as he did. I took his cowboy hat and hung it over the plumbing fixture. This went on for a couple of minutes, and I lifted him back up and kissed him, sticking my tongue down his throat. I reached down and started jacking his cock, and working my other hand down the rear of his jeans and briefs, till I found his hole and worked a finger up into it slowly. He moaned. I pushed his jeans down, turned him around and ripped a hole in his briefs, then pushed him over the toilet and spit on my fingers and started working them up his ass first one finger then a second, damn he was tight. He was moaning so loudly I took my other hand and stuck my fingers in his mouth to muffle his moans, and crys, he bit down on my hand as I replaced my fingers with my cock, and stared to slow fuck him. I held him tighter against me and bit his ear, then whispered You like this don’t you cowboy I asked as we rocked back and forth. It sounded like he said yes, and I fucked harder, as my own jeans fell around my ankles. As I fucked him I reached around and started jacking his cock again, it must have grown to 8 inches by then. Suddenly he shot all over my hand and the toilet. I pulled my hand out of his mouth and moved the other up to it and said lick it cowboy, so he did. I came then filling him. I pulled out, grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned up some. Then zipped up, pushing my still semi-hard cock back into my briefs, and then my shirt tail, and turned him around, he had this glazed look in his eyes. I kissed him again, and could taste his cum on his lips. Thanks Mike, I said, that was hot. Can you meet me outside? I can’t he said my boss and the others are probably looking for me right now. I picked his hat back up and put it back on his head, as he started pulling his pants up and buckling his belt. I opened the stall door . About time you boys finished someone said as I exited, and went to wash my hands. Mike headed on out the door.

When I left the restroom, I went back to the auction, my buddy was there. Where have you been he asked. I had to take a pee. Well I went to the restroom and didn’t see you in there, you must have gone to the other one? I do have a story to tell you though about some guys fucking in there. Everyone was watching the stall, surprised nobody called security. I pointed to the young cowboy sitting with his group as their horses came up for the auction. I think he’s damn cute what do you think Brad? Uh, yea, definitely your type he responds, but not a chance you’ll ever get that little straight boy my friend. You think he’s straight? I ask. He just looks at me, we’ll get you laid this weekend I promise and he grins. And we watched the rest of the auction.

Straycowboy