seeded 25 bttms

TopPigRaper

my sex drive is insane. ive bb fucked 25 different guys last 3 weeks. always shoot my load deep inside, even when i promise not to. sometimes, if i think the bttm will get really upset knowing i shot my load inside i just pump and dump wihtout showing any facial expression. sometimes i fuck really young hot twinks (im goodlokking and good shape) and then i feel bad cause i might be shooting up STDs since ive been fucking so much raw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't see why you would feel bad. If a guy opens his hole to your raw cock, then he is opening himself up to whatever you have. And to think you can ask a guy to pull out when he cums is just stupid. I'm not talking about the morality. Thinking every guy you ask to pull out is going to do so is stupid. If a guy opens his hole to your raw cock...enjoy!

• Upvote 1

raw sleazy bareback sex turns me on so much so i cant fuck them safe anyway, no matter what i would have. i aslo hate when bttms refuse to let me fuck them bare. most guys i can talk into bb, cause im young and hot, but on rare occations its impossible. then i try to rip the condom so it will brake during pounding. cause i pound brutally

• Upvote 1

If people don't ask questions why should u care.... But on one hand u say u feel bad as u might give people an std and then later u state that u try to rip condom of during fucking if they only want to do it safe.... Looks like u r bit twisted.... With me it's is what u c is what u get.... Only fuck bb.... Although I go to one safe sex party regularly and I really enjoy myself as guys r so hot! But then I don't try to rip condom or anything...

raw sleazy bareback sex turns me on so much so i cant fuck them safe anyway, no matter what i would have. i aslo hate when bttms refuse to let me fuck them bare. most guys i can talk into bb, cause im young and hot, but on rare occations its impossible. then i try to rip the condom so it will brake during pounding. cause i pound brutally

Ugh. If the guy you're sleeping with insists on safe sex your only moral options are to have safe sex with them or to move on to a different guy.

Guest Matias47

Stealthing and promising one thing and doing another are cowardly, scumbag behaviors.

You are fucking slime. I had a guy piss in me once without asking -- I shattered his jaw and broke a few other bones.

Man up and just tell guys you only bb and you always drop loads in their ass. Or do you want to run into a bottom like me who's some passive pussy.