you guys give the gay community a bad name

60cent

Guest JizzDumpWI

Tony, I suspect a part of him is loving what he reads. He's just working through his guilt and fear about it. Give him time. We can be charitable while he works it out.

• 7 months later...
Place take this as respectfully as possible, given the circumstances. Speaking as a gay man who loves anal sex far more than most, you're giving gay men a very bad image. Playing to the stereotype of nameless, faceless, cumpig sex is, quite frankly, disgusting. And since you have anonymous sex you more than likely are committed to a life of std's. Yes, I adore bottoming for my man. MAN, as in singular. We are devoted to each other, in love with each other, and we trust each other. Sex between us is far more intimate, more fulfilling, more comforting, and more rewarding than, most likely, anything you've ever experienced. I do feel sorry for you that you feel the need to fill your life with disgusting, dangerous behavior, and would strongly suggest you see a therapist before your life ends badly.

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch. We're all adults here. We're free to make informed choices and do what we want with our bodies.

yunghungtop <3

Not to mention: my bbrt profile is younghungbreeder. So, I feel like we are sisters.

Another good point: a lot of haters don't care if you are the safest sex, most hair cutting, interior decoratingest wonderful gay. They still hate you, and maybe even more than they hate the "stereotype cumpig".

Edited by CaliSmoker
Addition

• 2 months later...
BTW, Paul Morris likes this thread...

One of these days I need to meet Paul... For having such a big name, it seems very little is actually known about him.

Paul Morris does have a wiki page though. I'm surprise he liked this thread too.

Also, everyone pretty much just feed the troll. One post, no picture, limited profile, joined in march, and no response from the troll. Typical troll is a typical troll. And he ripped of bon jovi.

All the soccer moms and their straight husbands who read this forum are obviously into raw gay sex on drugs. Martha Stewart had a gang bang recently and she told me so. We actually don't give the community a name at all since this site is fairly underground. Except for the men of Duck Dynasty, who prefer raw fucking a gash. It's the bible that gives us a bad name asshole.