you guys give the gay community a bad name

60cent

Some of the nicest guys I know are total cumdump whores. Taking loads from just about anyone demonstrates that you treat everyone equally and always look for the best in everyone you meet. To me, those qualities reflect very well on our community.

i love taking loads feels so good and labels are for jars

Me, I've looked high and I've looked low but I have yet to stumble across anything being any more than a superficial parody of a "gay community." I feel more at ease with the expression "gay population." The only common denominator I can find is we are attracted to and like to engage in sex with people of our own respective genders.

Or, maybe the "gay community" exists but eludes me.

Great comments from the members in this thread. Something rawTOP said rang especially true to me. As a "straight" married man, I occasionally bareback fuck other dudes ... all the while well aware that smoking is a far greater risk to my health.

To the OP: when I first joined this site a couple years ago, some of the stuff I read here shocked me too. But I'm glad I kept that to myself until I'd been around long enough to develop an understanding of my fellow bare backers and their motivations. Try withholding the temptation to judge and stick around for a bit ... you might learn something as well.

Guest Matias47

(yawn)

(scratch balls)

(yawn)

So, tell me lad -- do you like it when some right-wing, fundamentalist tells you -- with all due respect -- that you being gay gives humanity a bad name? That you're less than human? You're going to hell? That you deserve anything bad that happens to you because you're a sinner?

Here's another little fun fact: from the beginning of tge AIDS epidemic to 2009 there were a little over 641,000 deaths. In that same period there over 1.3 million auto-related deaths and over 3.3 million lung cancer deaths.

Also, it's been my experience in life that those who tell others how to behave in their personal lives and relationships tend to be pretty high on the disfunctional scale. You know, like the Catholic Chrch saying anything about sex.

I love sex and will not apologize for it. Me being a cum pig is not hurting the "gay community" whatever that may be. Your rant sounds like a lot of insecurity on your part. However, if you want to devote your life to one guy, fine whatever makes you happy. Just don't get down on us cum pigs for what you can only dream of. I am sure you have jerked off a lot of loads while reading the stories on this site. Please keep enjoying them. All I can say is...next!

I will say this much, giving yourself the choice and giving your chance to explore and not suppress any part of yourself is what I feel the gay community is about. Yes I dream of forming a bond with a husband by infecting me with HIV however, I do not force anything on anyone and while I explore what I want I find myself a more full and complete and centered person knowing that I am not alone in not holding back who I am

Guest BBSeroMan

ANOTHER TYPICAL FACELESS loser that doesn't even have the BALLS to put up a God Damn face picture on the site. Oh. That's RITE. This is a bottom BITCH who has no balls to begin with. I'm gonna fuck your BF bitch. Probably already have so watch out for HIV+ and std's. You might wanna get tested. PRONTO. BIG BAD BREEDER BRAD. Mad, BAD and Dangerous to know.