Mansmells

4realz

U into them?

I've been getting in to my own smells lately... have a shirt I'm keeping dirty, a few hours with that on and I stink. Love sniffin my pits when I jack off.

Probably is, I don't mind my own smell but other guys it really depends. A few smell good, others not so much.

Always love a dirty, musky crotch though...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Yes. There's a difference between a guy who never showers (don't care for that) and a guy who doesn't use deodorants, cologne, antiperperants. The latter after a days work; or even a few hours; or not even so long as they get boned; that gets a smell that for me is intoxicating.

• 4 months later...
Guest slobbvers

Nope. Can't do it. Hooked up with a guy who doesn't wear deodorant. Was not pleasant. I left without getting off.

Absolutely love 'em. Not the haven't-showered-for-three-days kind, but an honest day's work worth of sweat and scent? Inta-boner. There's a reason one of my favorite shirts to wear out says "pit sniffer" on it :)

Nope. Can't do it. Hooked up with a guy who doesn't wear deodorant. Was not pleasant. I left without getting off.

Do you mean that as "he was a dirty pig" or simply that he didn't apply deodorant? Because IMHO often the deodorant is the problem, some are nasty, chemical weapons. Also, while most deodorants work well when wearing a collared shirt, that isn't always the case when being naked and covered in sex sweat. Some develop a really weird tang.

I think that "freshly showered, no deodorant" (of course using a neutral, not a heavily perfumed shower gel) is always the safest bet. That way a man still smells like himself, but doesn't stink. When asked, that would always be my recommendation for sex dates with strangers.

Personally, I'm an adventurous guy, so with the right guy, I'm open to a variety of smells. A few examples:

- Guys in their late teens usually haven't really learned how to use deodorants / eau de toilets. But if I'm seeding an 18-year-old boy hole, I don't even mind the Drakkar Noir.

- The musk of a hard day's work is always ok with me, same as with fresh gym (soccer/biking etc.) sweat.

- So is the smell of a day at the beach, that mixture of sunbathing sweat and salt.

- Talking of swimming, if you are indeed a swimmer and look the part, even a whiff of chlorine can be very hot.

- Some raunch can be ok, but only with the right guys. I had a fuckbuddy, one of those clean, athletic types, who loved fucking bareback after not having showered for one or two days (especially with that slight smell of piss in the crotch area). Because of the total contrast it was very, very hot. I don't really like raunch when it comes to mature, hairy guys. Just not interesting to me, because it's what you expect. Sometimes even comes across as slobbish.

But that's not something for a ONS / the first hook-up. As I said, IMHO, you can't go wrong with freshly showered, no deodorant.

Edited by GermanFucker

My habit is to ask which they prefer: 1. fully deodorised, 2. showered yesterday, 3. showered this morning or 4. showered before coming over.

1 forget it. I can't take the chemical stink or texture

2 probably my favourite, assuming a perfume free soap which I always use

3 okay, but let's get you sweating

4 call again tomorrow?

It depends on the man, obviously; body chemistry varies and the results of not bathing for a while will likewise vary. I like musk, not acrid/rancid; I once encountered a trucker at a glory hole whose musk gave me an instant hardon. I followed him back to his sleeper cab and he claimed he hadn't showered in a week and a half and while I was sucking his cock he kept apologizing for his "stink" until I shoved one arm up and started licking his armpit. He'd been hard while I was sucking him, but that sent him into blued-steel territory and it wasn't long before I was back on his cock swallowing a big load.

Even if I don't much care for a man's natural smell - I'd still rather have that than some artificial perfume crap; lots of those have something in them that sets off my allergies, and sneezing with watery eyes just isn't sexy.

• Upvote 1

Cleaned....soap and water...had a guy come stay with me and he only showered every second day and expected me to eat his hole...no thanks...prefer someone clean and fresh....even if it is fresh sweat after a days work....I can handle that but skanky..def not....

Love it when the mood is right - 50/50. Honest sweat, crotch and feet, like a locker room, not a rancid stench of a hobo. Or some rare butt musks - I have no idea how can it get so repulsive even after a shower.

Use only fragrance-free and hypo-allergenic soaps, shampoo and detergents.

• 2 months later...

I do my hygiene only with plenty of water and a little bit of fragrance-free soap.

I use deodorant only when I am at work or traveling, perfume never.

I develop musky man smell, but never let it get ripe or rank.

When I get fucked, the smell of my own (hairy) armpits turns me on, and so does the smell of my fucker as long as he has no deodorant or other flavors on him. I love a decent perfumes on the girls I fuck, but on a guy it really grosses me out. I could never understand how men can use sweet flower or coconut flavors - YAK!

A musky crotch or armpits can be a real turn-on. On the other hand I really don't like the smell of poor hygiene on ass creeks or uncut cocks.

i appreciate a man who showers but doesnt use deodarant, mens natural pit smell is somewhat of an aphrodisiac. i dont mind eating a mans musky hole after a sweaty gym session as long as he showered before he went there. As for uncut cocks a lil piss and cheese isnt so bad to clean for him after a hard days work...

I love the smell of swamp ass. It is especially more thrilling when I can catch a guy when he is unprepared. I was at a store once and met a guy right outside the door as I was leaving. We eyed each other so I made the first move and struck up a conversation. Since we both had places to go we just exchanged numbers. It was night and there weren't too many people around so as we hugged each other, I put my hand into his pants and stuck it into the crack of his ass. He immediately tried to stop me, but it was too late. In a shocked voice he kept saying he is not prepared. I took my hand out and sniffed it right in from of him. He kept saying, "I can't believe you did that." I told him that I love the smell of raw ass, and it was ripe. He left with a red face and didn't say anything else. We spoke on the phone the next day and he said that he jerked off twice while thinking about what I had done. He was in his early twenties so he had not experienced something like that before. Needless to say, I fucked the shit out of him when I saw him again which was also an interesting experience because his dog watched us the whole time with that deer-in-the-headlights look.

• Piggy 1

• 11 months later...

Hehe. Just doing some errands today I was really tempted to shower but I said fuck it. I've had guys compliment me on my natural scent before and get off that way too. I used to be more in tune with men's scent but I'm not so much these days. When I was in school though I had to wear deodorant. Straight men don't appreciate the way a man smells unfortunately. I shower regularly though, but during this 100 degree something heat I tend to sweat a bit more. I prefer guys that don't wear deodorant. Just taking a shower a day before or day of, is fine with me.