Hampstead Heath Cruising Grounds

toxiclover

Yesterday was a beautiful day in London. The sun was out all day and the temperature was warm for this time of the year.

With the weather being great, I decided to check out Hampstead Heath. Hampstead Heath is a huge park in NW London, not far from where I live. A section it called the West Heath is a notorious cruising ground.

Squirt.org describes it as:

Extensive wooded land in North London. Only at part below Jack Straws Castle, below Heath Brow. Open pathway runs along woodland. Easy enough to negotiate. Definitely more pleasant in summer, but action 24/7/365. This is known as the best and busiest cruising area in Europe. Please take your used condoms, lube packets, etc, with you.

I hadn't been to the Heath as the weather has been too cold even though the Heath is apparently cruised all year. I have been looking forward to checking it out. I met up with a guy from BBRT. He is 27yo 5'8" 140 pounds and all bottom. I met him at the Hampstead Tube station and made the short walk to the park.

When we arrived we saw a couple of moms with their kids walking around. We went off on some side paths and soon we saw a few cruisers popping out of the woods. It was almost creepy. Most of them were old but there were a couple younger, hot ones I saw as we left.

After checking the extensive cruising grounds out, we searched for a spot to fuck. He decided upon a big fallen tree. So we both unbuttoned our jeans and made out. He then went down on my dick for a couple minutes when I guided him up so I could fuck him.

It was real trippy being out in public and fucking. The oriental bottom hands me lube and we both lube up. He bends over the fallen tree and I insert my raw dick in his ass and fuck him. He can take it hard from the start and doesn't complain. I pound him over the tree hard for a few minutes when a man in a sweater approached and watches us. We both don't care if he wants to enjoy the show so we continue fucking.

After a couple minutes the man in the sweater watching the action says "excuse me, excuse me. police are over there." We look and see the classic neon of the police so we pull our pants up and move away.

We walk far from where the police were and are deep in the forest when we decide to finish the fucking cause he really wants my load inside his ass. He bends over and grabs a tree as I lube up again and shove my raw cock inside his Asian ass. I pump his raw hole for a good ten minutes when I decide to empty my balls in his ass.

I pick up the pace and soon tell him that I am breeding his ass up. He backs up on my cock and empties my balls.

We decide to leave as the police have us too nervous to cruise for my ass and loads. We walk to the tube station and I head home.

The Heath will be a lot of fun come later in the spring and summer.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hampstead-heath-cruising-grounds.html

• 2 months later...

kind of odd on sun night. not that busy and loads of wandering round. guys bent over and taking all cummers but the tops were more oral. though i did get a couple of guys who wanted a private session away from the fuck tree. one hot guy had massive tits like my thumbs and extra thick dick. he wasn't scared off my harness and boots, bent me into the crook of a y shaped tree and pounded me the hardest and longest i took for ages. nice and sore in all the horny place - thanks :-P

For you men that frequent this spot I was wondering if you know the two gay guys who filmed the best sex tape I have ever seen there one night. It's all over the internet and is the best movie or clip I have. (I have thousands!). I keep looking for them to make more knowing it is risky from getting caught as well as guys maybe being angry they are being filmed secretly. If you know them please encourage them to make more and upload on Xtube!

• 1 year later...

The weather is likely to be terrible and its during the working week so even if the weather is bearable you may not find much activity.

I would suggest a place called The Underground Club near Kings Cross.

Activity from 13:00 until 01:00 getting more intense in three phases.

Pants, Butt Naked then Hard Cruz.

• 2 months later...