Have you ever tried...

sausage

...Balls fuck? What are your thoughts, please? I find it exciting, but it needs a little practise.

I've got this inspiring link. Feel free to share your favourite links.

What about the "whole package"? Do you find it hard to take?

...Balls fuck? What are your thoughts, please? I find it exciting, but it needs a little practise.

I've got this inspiring link. Feel free to share your favourite links.

What about the "whole package"? Do you find it hard to take?

Man, I watched the vid! I know just who can fill me like that.

Guys, I had a couple of run ins with guys doing this. While it is indeed pretty surreal and out there during sex, there are a few things to take into consideration. 1- if you like action and banging and sweating, this is sort of like putting a speed brake on sex. Trying to work the nuts in, the pushing and slipping out and trying a different angle- well, it is sort of like a fashion designer getting laid and constantly redecorating the bedroom during sex. For me, I would rather the top stay focused on orgasm, and not trying to perform some contourtionism. 2- hair irritates : if the guy has hairy balls and keeps trying to wedge them up you ass,or if he has shaved them, but not real recently- those hairs will scratch and roughen up your hole- think about the last time you had a haircut, it was hot and you were sweaty, and couldn't get home to change your shirt and shower- your back itched like a bitch all afternoon. Well, with lots of hair in aplace not used to hair, your hole will be irritated for several days after thanks to the guys ball hairs.

I would rather have a good fuck with a cock any day. Impress me with tricks later at dinner when you whip out a AmEx Black and pay for dinner

Guest ff-whole

WOW ! Would love to get that done to me... I have a very open hole and could easily handle the package... this one is going on my "to get done" list.

I had a Black guy with a huge dick put his WHOLE package in me.

The pressure was extreme but it felt great! I loved every minute of it...after he came in me, he fuckin pissed up there too! Talk about a piggy good time...