NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

Who remembers The Studio in the late 90’s early 2000’s?  It moved three times in Chelsea and was run by Lou from the faux “Gay Cable Network”.

WHAT A STELLAR PLACE TO HAVE INDUSTRIAL SEX OF ALL KINDS. 

I ADORED IT. I was in my early-mid 20’s and LIVED there learning to be a great verse fuck. 

RIP Lou. Thanks for the great times. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cumswap24 said:

Anyone have any intel on whether the GSA water sports parties that used to happen monthly in Brooklyn are coming back? I feel like I haven’t heard anything about them at all since pre-pandemic …

Chris Hawks just hosted one over New Years. They are back. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/27/2022 at 5:52 AM, stef85hki said:

Have you been to cum Union?

I would like to attend the one in Manhattan, but it is actually in Goshen and quite far from Manhattan (1 h by car)

Never been to Cum Union either.  See a lot of positive reviews for it, though.

On 1/1/2023 at 5:05 AM, RawAriesBottom said:

It's okay. The guy that runs it is cool, but the prices did rise after quarantine. I like the Bear Party better. Same space, but on Fridays. 

Agree.  The prices went up!  Enjoy Bears and the workman’s lunch on 38th.

16 hours ago, Traviscraymer said:

Never been to Cum Union either.  See a lot of positive reviews for it, though.

I went to a CumUnionNYC party at The Rainbow Playground which seems to be held on the first Thursday of the month there. I had a damn good time while I was there, and plan to go this Thursday. I suspect that this is different than the authorized CunUnion party, because it’s not posted on their website. If anyone goes, throw me a load or several loads. You’ll know me by the large tribal tattoo on my right leg. 

On 1/2/2023 at 4:23 AM, Samak76 said:

Who remembers The Studio in the late 90’s early 2000’s?  It moved three times in Chelsea and was run by Lou from the faux “Gay Cable Network”.

WHAT A STELLAR PLACE TO HAVE INDUSTRIAL SEX OF ALL KINDS. 

I ADORED IT. I was in my early-mid 20’s and LIVED there learning to be a great verse fuck. 

RIP Lou. Thanks for the great times. 

I loved those parties. 

On 1/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, RawAriesBottom said:

I went to a CumUnionNYC party at The Rainbow Playground which seems to be held on the first Thursday of the month there. I had a damn good time while I was there, and plan to go this Thursday. I suspect that this is different than the authorized CunUnion party, because it’s not posted on their website. If anyone goes, throw me a load or several loads. You’ll know me by the large tribal tattoo on my right leg. 

I wasn't able to make it to CumUnionNYC last night. Total sadness. But plan on making up for it tonight. Apparently The Rainbow Playground has a sports theme night on Fridays. Which for me is a win. Sports dress up and locker room loads.  Yummmm!