NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

11 hours ago, lookinnyc said:

Hey guys, I've been checking out "Wicked Gay Parties" again and seeing more and more parties listed.  There's one called "Workman's Lunch" Tuesdays 12 to 3 pm.  Anyone been and can tell what it's like?

Thanks.

I Plan to go tomorrow.  It’s a bear club.  

On 4/22/2013 at 7:48 AM, BREEDMEDEEP said:

HORRIBLE FUCKING YINY JOINT,, ( he demanded no shoes because of carpet. about maybe 12 guys. mosyly morbidly obese with low hanging twin bellies.. it was like being in a nursing home for those over 300 lbs..I got the fuck outta theirOBVIOUSLY ANOTHER " get rich quick 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, lookinnyc said:

Scum parties have one on Monday night called Gush that I might be able to make since it starts at 6pm.  Anyone have any info?  It looks like they have a new location on 47th.

I haven’t been in awhile, but last time I went I had fun. I got there at the start, so it was a little slow going, but picked up as the evening progressed. Got fucked a number of times, though would have preferred getting bred more. 

18 hours ago, lookinnyc said:

Scum parties have one on Monday night called Gush that I might be able to make since it starts at 6pm.  Anyone have any info?  It looks like they have a new location on 47th.

I have been to both locations that the Scum group used in Manhattan & Brooklyn. They have Telegram group for more info. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious about something regarding attending one of these sex/breeding locations...

It would be my first time and I was wondering if I wasnt ready to stick my cock inside a strangers ass raw, would anyone care if when it was my turn up to his fuck hole i just jerked off and blasted my load all over his asshole? 

I wouldnt want to piss anyone off so before i stepped up to his eager fuck hole I'd already be ready to cum. Just a few strokes,  and maybe 20 seconds at most id be covering him with the mother of all loads. If its any consolation, I cum ALOT! My balls fill up nice and full and i just shoot rope after rope of cum.

9 hours ago, Lustofalltrades said:

Just curious about something regarding attending one of these sex/breeding locations...

It would be my first time and I was wondering if I wasnt ready to stick my cock inside a strangers ass raw, would anyone care if when it was my turn up to his fuck hole i just jerked off and blasted my load all over his asshole? 

I wouldnt want to piss anyone off so before i stepped up to his eager fuck hole I'd already be ready to cum. Just a few strokes,  and maybe 20 seconds at most id be covering him with the mother of all loads. If its any consolation, I cum ALOT! My balls fill up nice and full and i just shoot rope after rope of cum.

I'm sure many would find You Very desirable to have you at any of the parties. It's about 50/50 BB to condoms. just ask before fucking 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...