NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

9 hours ago, toddbb said:

What's the crowd and set up like? Do they have showers and towels?

They don't have showers. They do have some cleaning supplies they Do have a Telegram group where you can ask more questions. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2021 at 1:26 AM, Lustofalltrades said:

Just curious about something regarding attending one of these sex/breeding locations...

It would be my first time and I was wondering if I wasnt ready to stick my cock inside a strangers ass raw, would anyone care if when it was my turn up to his fuck hole i just jerked off and blasted my load all over his asshole? 

I wouldnt want to piss anyone off so before i stepped up to his eager fuck hole I'd already be ready to cum. Just a few strokes,  and maybe 20 seconds at most id be covering him with the mother of all loads. If its any consolation, I cum ALOT! My balls fill up nice and full and i just shoot rope after rope of cum.

I can’t speak for everyone on this but from my observation and my and my preference most want that load in them….but would surely settle for a good cum bath. 
I have a regular that I see at a spot I frequent. He only jerks off and cum on me. 

On 2/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I can’t speak for everyone on this but from my observation and my and my preference most want that load in them….but would surely settle for a good cum bath. 
I have a regular that I see at a spot I frequent. He only jerks off and cum on me. 

Thanks for the reply! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 3:55 PM, HAIRYCUM31 said:

Very hot party last night at the Eagle bar in Chelsea. Open fucking everywhere, tons of hot horny pigs.

That was jockstrap night? Good to know. I'll be in there the first Wednesday in May. How does that work with wallets and stuff, though?

• Like 1

On 4/17/2022 at 5:02 PM, holesforYouSir said:

That was jockstrap night? Good to know. I'll be in there the first Wednesday in May. How does that work with wallets and stuff, though?

yeah - dm me before you cum I'll give you more details

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 1:58 PM, HAIRYCUM31 said:

yeah - dm me before you cum I'll give you more details

Is jockstrap night always the first Wednesday? I’ve only been to there once and that was before Covid shutdowns.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2022 at 11:57 PM, KindaBasic said:

Is jockstrap night always the first Wednesday? I’ve only been to there once and that was before Covid shutdowns.  

i believe so. i was there the first Wednesday in May and it was jockstrap night. To answer my previous question, i left as much stuff as i could back at my hotel but tucked the essentials -- id, some cash -- into my shoe.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2022 at 12:02 PM, holesforYouSir said:

i believe so. i was there the first Wednesday in May and it was jockstrap night. To answer my previous question, i left as much stuff as i could back at my hotel but tucked the essentials -- id, some cash -- into my shoe.

I’ll have to check it out