NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

4 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I'm assuming ATL still only has the one bath house, Flex, and no sex clubs.

Is the scene in ATL mostly in guy's private dwellings?

Flex, yeah, but I never was a fan of baths.

Several clubs closed for covid (manifest  Den, 2 others) but Heretic has a darkroom and Tokyo Valentino (TV) also. Southern Nights now has a darkroom too.  Eagle moved and reopened but needs to get a darkroom again.

TV is three story building and now has cumunion twice a month. Still waiting for Manifest to reopen.

BTW,  Lidell's website, jacksofcolor.com still exists but looks out of date. 

Lidell was a true genuine gentleman. He always gave me a big hug when I would come to his parties. He used to have theme parties such as Men over 40, and such.

He has a huge beer can cock too, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 7:22 AM, DirtyPozPig said:

I miss the Bijou so much.

I do too. Spent many nights there gulping loads. Bad nights when I went home on an empty stomach were rare. I haven’t found anything since that quite equals it.

it’s great to see dark rooms in bars making a comeback, but it’s odd how they are mostly underutilized. 

On 4/14/2022 at 4:55 PM, HAIRYCUM31 said:

Very hot party last night at the Eagle bar in Chelsea. Open fucking everywhere, tons of hot horny pigs.

Has it gotten better? I have to admit I haven’t gone in years because they had staff policing the place and constantly breaking up the action. It was unbelievably frustrating. If there’s an area where I can get on my knees and gulp loads openly and without interruption, count me in. 

On 2/15/2023 at 6:59 AM, Cumswap24 said:

That would be awesome! Will it be the same type of gsa party they had pre-pandemic?

The info for the new party was just released 

It's called Faucet done by the same guy that does Inferno 

Screenshot_20230220_095508_Instagram.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 7:12 PM, Cumswap24 said:

Anyone have any intel on whether the GSA water sports parties that used to happen monthly in Brooklyn are coming back? I feel like I haven’t heard anything about them at all since pre-pandemic …

GSA sent me an email in February 2023  entitled "GSA BIDS FAREWELL".  they are now closed permanently. 

I went, I enjoyed it. Many of the men were friendly which is more important than if they are hot and ignore you. I got there 2 hours late and left before the end of it.  People were active with each other.  There was mostly pissing on, not so much piss swallowing, but I guess that will depend on the crowd I’d say 30 to 35 guys when I was there.  No phones allowed, so men actually looked at you and connected. 

Edited by meetme
Spelling

On 2/9/2023 at 7:47 AM, ShootDownMyThroat said:

I do too. Spent many nights there gulping loads. Bad nights when I went home on an empty stomach were rare. I haven’t found anything since that quite equals it.

it’s great to see dark rooms in bars making a comeback, but it’s odd how they are mostly underutilized. 

Good to hear sex is starting to make a comeback in NYC.  It seemed like every place I went to for a quick load has closed. Most of 8th Ave gone, and I used to get the BEST dick at the video store in Brooklyn off the R. (Also gone). Also Pennsylvania Hotel used to always have a couple gang bang bottoms renting rooms.  Always loved that feeling of fucking when the hotel door opens lol.